• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

What do you do after the 3 letters?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do after the 3 letters?

Hi all, looking for a bit of advice if i may, in the past I have had success with the 3 letters winning against Hoist and Lowell (neither going to court) I am now in dispute with PRA Group (10k loan) and Cabot (3,3k Credit Card) I have sent them the 3 letters and both have not sent me the Deed of Assignment and sent me letters saying the complaint is now resolved lol. Do I just ignore them or is there another letter I cold send them.. Many Thanks
    Tags: None

3 letters ?? not getoutofdebtforfree rubbish? well do not ignore as I have seen those letter in a undercover way in a court room being produced as evidence of a signature, judge immediately stated that is your signature? well they had to admit the signature as all court papers had the same a slight misjudgement by the person and the judge* found case in favour of the claimant* even without a CCA (circumnavigated the issue of no CCA) if that scheme the sites were taken down ages ago???

Comment

you could see what their next move is??

Comment

Thanks for replying, yes it was a wile back wnen i took advce from GOODF and was succesful, are you saying the 3 letters dont work anymore?

Comment

did not work then my friend, some companies dependant on size of debts etc and other issues can not be bothered,* crop up at the last minute before statute barred, more so that they were not owners of the debt but commission chasers?* seen more people worse off in court using that system than not?

Comment

meantime see what they send next OK?* never ignore but let us know as they try for default CCJs

Comment

As they have not sent me the requested Deed of Assignment should I write to them saying the complaint IS NOT RESOLVED unti I do receive?

Comment

that is all they will send at the moment,,, await their next move, read through threads here and get tto know the usual procedure these companies take generally. the onus is on them to prove things not you! all they sent is letter of assignment?? no actual deeds as they usually will not until say a court orders later on?

Comment

could inform us of what alledged debt etc are without personal details will help others to advise etc

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X