• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Partners Debts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Partners Debts

Hi there, new to this forum, Hi :-)
    Im in the process of trying to sorting my partners financial situation for the better.

She is in a debt management plan with payplan but the balances seem to be going up instead of down so im stepping in to help if i can.

There are 3 defaulted accounts on her credit file,one i had removed 2 years ago with a cca request with an F&F for 10% with hoist,
    im in the process of sending CCA requests for the others, is it a good idea to hit one at a time or go for all at once?

her three accounts are:

Hoist £1154 (Sent CCA Request)
    Link £749
    Lowell £2491

Hoist (next) Recorded as Partially Settled on credit file with £0 balance

I have sent the CCA request to Hoist/Robinson way on 18/11/2019 so has been 28 days, they have also cashed my £1 cheque but recieved now reply at all.
    what happens next?

all help is greatly appreciated

Brad
    Tags: None

we have just had a reply back from robinson way (Hoist), sent the CCA request on 18/11/19 i got a reply 20/2/20
    i have attached this. what happens next? Click image for larger version

Name:	iQ04kgDl.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	1514164

Comment

very good now tell us what it is all about? have they issued a court summons (N1) yet?? then if not on hold is ok BUT if court papers issued they could not put on hold!!! info:- last payment. default date taken out etc etc default notice received???

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
        very good now tell us what it is all about? have they issued a court summons (N1) yet?? then if not on hold is ok BUT if court papers issued they could not put on hold!!! info:- last payment. default date taken out etc etc default notice received???
        Hi mike, No court summons, the account is currently in a payment arrangement with payplan with the other accounts above paying circa £5 monthly, default was listed in 2016 from what i can tell from the credit report.

This was all done before my time.

Comment

no claim yet OK their move next as CCA outstanding!

Comment

could meantime tell Peeps here what each debt was when took out default date CCA request>>> etc etc etc

Comment

could meantime tell Peeps here what each debt was when took out default date CCA request>>> etc etc etc
              The Robinson way debt is the only one ive sent for a cca request as i didn't want to get too deep so to speak

Comment

Hoist £1154 (Sent CCA Request) NewDay (formerly SAV Credit)
                Link £749) This for some reason is now £1104 and transferred to westcot credit services.
                Lowell £2491 Littlewoods catalogue

i think they all defaulted around 2014/15, been making small payments via payplan, but the debt is just rising up.

i would like to get into a position where we can get to a F&F stage an get them gone

Comment

Great share

Comment

Evening all, FINALLY had a reply back from robinson way.
                    Getting mixed messages from it, one of them is they can't do anything about it and the other one is they are going to come asking for it.
                    what situation does this leave her?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Robinson Way 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.2 KB
ID:	1522688

Comment

they have a problem until if ever they comply with enforceable documents but are asking you to give them money inn lieu if they supply later then look again at next stage?

Comment

they have a problem until if ever they comply with enforceable documents but are asking you to give them money inn lieu if they supply later then look again at next stage?
                        Would I be able to offer an F&F settlement now?

Comment

do not rush see what they come back with? pay them if they are not entitled that is what they want, get evidence off them 1st before considering

Comment

Do you think they will send another letter if I don’t reply to this one?*

Comment

Probably see what it contains there are.* A series of template letters. Report next move here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X