• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

who sold debt blair oliver scott or halifax ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who sold debt blair oliver scott or halifax ??

my p/loan with the halifax was passed on to blair oliver scott [who as u know are their in house dca, ] and have now sold this on to cabot financial . l am currently writing to cabot for proof of cca , meanwhile halifax /bos have not even had the decency to let me know its been passed on
    l need to write to halifax as
    there is a dispute on this a/c so, who,s head do l rip off for selling it on halifax or blair oliver scott ??

thanks xx
    im going kicking and screaming all the way

Re: who sold debt blair oliver scott or halifax ??

You rip off Halifax's head.

Comment

Originally posted by Amy View Post
      You rip off Halifax's head.
      that will give me the greatest of pleasure bellieve me
      im going kicking and screaming all the way

Comment

WAIT and see what Cabot have to say.
        Yes without official notification of assignment Cabot CANNOT do anything.

Here's another sticky for you to read, regarding assignment: Debt purchasing and assignment - Legal Beagles

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X