• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Repair on flawed merchandise?*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repair on flawed merchandise?*

hello there all expectation you can help,

I purchased a movement framework in july 10 , my little girl was conceived in november 10 because of awful climate I didn't get out with the pram til after xmas, I have been utilizing it in movement situate mode yet about multi month prior because of little girl getting too enormous for auto situate I began to utilize the pushchair connection which clicks into the suspension anyway I saw seven days prior that it isn't clicking in appropriately, in the event that it is constrained it will however as it is being pushed around it returns out. I returned to the store that I got it in , had no receipt yet I had the financial record that demonstrated the exchange, they can pursue up the receipt for me , meanwhile they have offered me a repair however I need to pay 50 euro for , without a doubt this cannot be correct I payed 339.00 euro for the surrey and it is positively not my blame its broken , it is risky to use for a 6month old infant, would anyone be able to offer any guidance please ?
    Tags: None

Hi
    You paid in euros, so in which country did you purchase the pram, and is that where you are resident?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X