• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

One for Nattie if you please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One for Nattie if you please

Okidoki Nattie your lot are reducing the time scale on the int free credit period.
    Can you please put this in simple terms as to the impact this will have on us.
    Thanking you Enaid xx
    PS lol should we swap cards if possible? and also explain about the air mile thing that we are all in unless we opt out.
    That'll keep you busy for an hour or two lol
    Last edited by enaid; 8th December 2007, 08:54:AM.

Re: One for Nattie if you please

Thanks enaid, I do need the time to have a look at the smaller print of it. I will respond later this afternoon.

Comment

I believe there is has been a question with regards to NatWest ditching the Airmiles scheme for one called YourPoints so I will be answering those issues as well.

Comment

well unless I heard wrong this morning we all contribute £3 a month towards air miles even if we do not use the scheme, unless we opt out.

Comment

Well, no, the air miles scheme has now gone to LloydsTSB and if the option to take up the Your Points scheme is taken up then it is 3 pounds a month unless there is spending of £1000 or more on the credit card

Comment

Enaid, apologies but forgot about this one so I will respond within this week. Sorry but am working on something at the moment so got caught on it.

Comment

No problems as long as its simple terms this year will do lol :snowlol::snowlol::snowlol:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X