• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

mbna varde legarts help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: mbna varde legarts help!

County Court Bulk Centre frequently asked questions

What if I want more time to file my defence? - please complete the Acknowledgment of Service form in the claim pack which will give you 28 days from the date of service of the claim.
    Please be aware that failure to reply to the claim pack could lead to judgment being entered against you.

Comment

How long do I have to file a response to my claim?

Counting from the date of issue -

Acknowledgement of Service:
      14 Days + 5 Days (service) = 19 Days. (An Acknowledgement of Service gives 14 days extra from the date of service to file a defence).
      Defence, without filing an Acknowledgement of Service:
      14 days + 5 Days (service) = 19 Days.
      Defence, after filing Acknowledgement of Service:
      14 + 14 + 5 = 33 Days in total.
      Full/Part Admission, without filing an Acknowledgement of Service: 14 + 5 Days = 19 Days.
      Full/Part Admission, after filing an Acknowledgement of Service:
      14 + 14 + 5 = 33 Days in total.

Comment

Originally posted by tjhookah View Post
        ^ On second inspection (don;t know how I overlooked it) it has details from which I can acknowledge it via moneyclaim online. It has been indeed issued by northampton bulk centre. I've tried logging in though using the claim number as the user ID and the password supplied but it says incorrect details! Am I entering it into the wrong login box (furthest left on homepage) or do I need to register as an individual to see the claim? Or, have I just been had?!

As for the mbna cancellation rights letter. I didn't receive anything from them except the statements towards the end and a few letters saying my 'account is in arrears please contact us'.

I have not made a SAR request but given the above I am a tad confused now!

I will upload the form if can get acces to a decent scanner as rght now mine is on the blink!
        Please, be aware that you can send back your acknowlegement of claim by Royal Mail snail mail. However, if so please send by Recorded Delivery and keep copies.

RE: cancellation rights. MBNA should have sent these separately after accepting your application for credit.

IMHO, you should make a FULL SAR to MBNA;
        information gathering. You have a Right to Know!
        Perish the thought that a DCA may/might consider misleading a vulnerable consumer...

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X