• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Letter From iquor's Solicitors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Letter From iquor's Solicitors

Originally posted by Caspar View Post
    Couldn't agree more, but still don't think it would stop the paper flowing from the other side. Guess the question is at what stage can you start ignoring letters and be acting reasonably? Or at what stage can you inform them you're not going to respond anymore and be acting reasonably?:beagle:
    They haven't complied. Send a letter explaining that you're not entering into further correspondence until they've fulfilled their obligations under the act.

A DCA took me to court with only a signed application form the judge dismissed the claim within ten minutes after giving the other sides representative a torrid time.
    Keep up the fight.

Comment

A DCA took me to court with only a signed application form the judge dismissed the claim within ten minutes after giving the other sides representative a torrid time.

Read more at: Letter From iquor's Solicitors - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum

Would have loved to have been there!

Comment

Wrote to iqor and was ignored as I received a 'proper' letter from the same solicitor in Stratford this time a bit more assertive with the expected 'might' and 'may do;' this that and the other.

I then phoned the writer of my most recent [7 months ago] letter from Halifax in Customer Relations.

My last conversation with him had been polite and affable so I was pleasantly surprised that he immediately remembered me [Didn't think that I'd made that much of an impression during my last call,but I do press my points!]

End result after conferring with his 'boss' was that are standing by their opinion that the agreement is still unenforceable at present and as such the 'collections dept' should not be suggesting court action.He informed me that 'collections' will [should!] email iqor and tell them not to continue on that tack and all activity will be placed on hold for 30 days.He also said that if that information fails to get through to them --left hand,right hand syndrome--and further demands are received from iqor or their sols in the interim then I should ignore them.

I asked the 'collections' write to me and put that in writing and he said they would.

We'll see.

If all enquiries and complaints to creditors were dealt with as pleasantly as this then I'd be thinking that they had been bought out by Carlsberg!

Comment

thats more like it! the 127 act being interpreted correctly

"A DCA took me to court with only a signed application form the judge dismissed the claim within ten minutes after giving the other sides representative a torrid time. "

Read more at: Letter From iquor's Solicitors - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum

Comment

All quiet since November 25th then today I receive a 'Threatogram' from Westcott.

Are Westcott one up from iQor or one step down the hierarchal ladder of DCA's?

Comment

Originally posted by middenmess View Post
              dunno. isn't that a bit like asking who makes the best toilets? Armitage Shanks or Sanitex?

Comment

Originally posted by middenmess View Post
                All quiet since November 25th then today I receive a 'Threatogram' from Westcott.

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
                dunno. isn't that a bit like asking who makes the best toilets? Armitage Shanks or Sanitex?
                Dont forget that Westcot have a Pre-Court Division as well as using bright red ink. If Iqor has farmed it out its because they know its UNENFORCEABLE

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X