• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell Court case

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell Court case

Lowell's court action - help required

Today, 00:20:AM
    Lowell have issued court action against me through Overdales.
    I have been through the pack and I have issued a defence based on the fact that they have got an incorrect address and allegedly issued a default notice against me to that address(screenshot provided in the evidence).
    Looking through statements there are lots of discrepancies.
    In their witness statement they have stated that Lloyds supplied me with a default notice in October 2010 however the screenshot they are using to prove this is dated February 2010.
    On the statements provided in the evidence bundle, it shows that three months payments (October was missed, paid November but didn't pay December and January ) were missed before a default notice was issued. Would this constitute a compliant default notice as I think it should be between three and six months missed payments, and do they have to be consecutive months missed ?
    I have a letter after that asking for the payments in February and March to settle the arrears, could this be used to show that the fulfilment of the default requirements was met?
    Tags: None

I stand to be corrected but somewhere in my mind, 30 days is the time allowed, before action. But as I say I stand to be corrected.

Comment

Just a quick update overdales and lowell very quickly wanted to accept the original £500, offered at mitigation and sent a consent order through. wasn't to keen on the wording. After reading a post on here that said consent form is usually last attempt before discontinuance I ignored it. And have just received the discontinued notice. thank you to all who commented and gave advice on this post

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X