• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Found wrongful default on callcredit only, not on equifax or Experian

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found wrongful default on callcredit only, not on equifax or Experian

Hello to everyone.

is is my 1st post, so treat me kindly.

my story is roughly this. I have been renting a family property since 2008 and in 2011 I tried to buy the property through hsbc it was initially accepted but then turned down over a change to their t&c relating to deposit amounts. I also missed a payment on my barclaycard, whilst on holiday. So fast forward to 2012 and I try again, no joy. Advised to move my main banking to HSBC this I did and tried again 6 mths later, you guessed it no joy.

I rechecked and even printed off my equifax and experian reports and gave them to independant financial and mortgage advisors. All their efforts came to nothing.

The situation with the rented house was becoming desperate so I tried the hsbc once more. No joy no explanation. I tried countrywide and they hooked me up with an adverse credit loan. All poked good, then a bombshell at the last minute. The advisor managed to get the name callcredit, I've never heard of them however they have 5 defaults registered against me from a car loan company that I did a voluntary termination on in June 2012 the experian ad equifax just show a vt nothing untoward.

I spoke
    to the company and they immediately agreed to request the removal of these defaults and I'm awaiting this to happen.

I've requested compensation under the breach of data protection foot damage t credit worthiness and distress. I've quoted durkin v sd and kpohraror v woolwich.

Any hints and tips with this case?

Ive lost 20 months of having a mortgage rather than renting a really expensive cat loan and the possibility of a 2% higher mortgage rate. Roughly 7-9000
    Tags: None

Re: Found wrongful default on callcredit only, not on equifax or Experian

I would say your best bet is to hang fire a month or so, whenhopefully we'll have a positive result from Durkin to add weight to your argument

Comment

Hi.

i agree, I've been trying to find out the latest on the Durkin appeal but have failed miserably.

Comment

Durkin was expected to be handed down next Tuesday, but it appears there may be a slight delay to that

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X