• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi all... (wanting 'satisfied' entry removed from credit file) UK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all... (wanting 'satisfied' entry removed from credit file) UK

Hi All, Google brought me here. Having looked at a few other sites, this one seemed to be the only forum where the people posting seemed to know what they were talking about! I am looking to have a 'satisfied' entry removed from my Experian credit file (UK). I am hoping to find stock letters etc that I can send to the company to make them prove they rightfully put this here, and hopefully they cant and then I can take steps to get it removed... I am off to over-use your search function - Thanks for having me!
    Tags: None

Re: Hi all... (wanting 'satisfied' entry removed from credit file) UK

can you give details of why you think satisfied shouldbe removed ie potted history of what went on regards Gary

Comment

Originally posted by gaz2006 View Post
      can you give details of why you think satisfied shouldbe removed ie potted history of what went on regards Gary
      hi gaz, thanks for you're reply.. its from a pre pay credit card - there was an option for 'creditbuilder' which I seem to remember taking but I don't remember signing anything or anything like that... this is the card - http://www.mycashplus.co.uk/offers/c...FRGi4AodrREApQ anyway, I stopped using the card and thought it was all done with. I lost the card, moved house etc etc. but it seems I only paid 11 of the 12 payments off, leaving 9.00 outstanding by the looks of my credit file. I found this out last year and contacted them, they said to me just to pay that, I paid it off and thought that was it. but here it is... I am hoping someone can tell me the steps to ensure it is fully legal on there, as its detrimental to me getting credit I believe? can anyone help with what I need to send to them for them to prove it belongs on my file? I certainly never received a loan from them of any description - I cant remember how it was supposed to work, but creditbuilder has turned into creditdestroyer in this instance!!! thank in advance for any help.. (and also - why cant I use my return key??? it doesn't work in the text box so apologies for no paragraphs!!!). how bad is this going to look when I go for a mortgage next year :-(
      Attached Files

Comment

Phew, good news for you. That isn't a Default. It's just a late payment marker and by the sounds of things WAS recorded accurately.
        It will make a slight dent in your credit rating but shouldn't stop you getting a mortgage, especially in a year or so.

ps. The very annoying Return button fault seems to be troubling users accessing the site on Internet Explorer. Perhaps try Firefox instead. This glitch will correct when we do some urgent maintenance work to the site. Apologies for the inconvenience.
        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

thanks Celestine. I just don't think I entered a proper legally binding 'loan' agreement with them? I certainly never received anything (moneywise) from them so I am interested in getting them to prove legally that this should be there. is this possible at all you think? should they be able to produce my signed agreement etc? I have no idea of the legality of this, and I would like to try to contest if if possible. thanks for the good news that its not so bad as it could have been, but i'd still like it to be NOT there for January when I am gonna be trying to get my mortgage...... as for IE - I hate it and normally use chrome, unfortunately I am stuck out on an oil rig and for whatever reason, the grown-ups will only let us loose on the internet if we use IE!!! thanks again for your reply and sorry for no paragraphs :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
            ps. The very annoying Return button fault seems to be troubling users accessing the site on Internet Explorer. Perhaps try Firefox instead. This glitch will correct when we do some urgent maintenance work to the site. Apologies for the inconvenience.
            The problem seems to affect Internet Explorer 10. Luckily there is an easy solution: You can switch to compatibility mode by clicking on a little icon next to where the web address of the site is displayed, looks like a sheet of paper torn in the middle. Click that icon and it should fix it. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Having said that, I'm with Cel on this one!

EDIT: I've just seen post above saying switching browsers is not an option for the time being, you can still make things work with IE, see also this article: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/i...-view#ie=ie-10 :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingParrot View Post
              The problem seems to affect Internet Explorer 10. Luckily there is an easy solution: You can switch to compatibility mode by clicking on a little icon next to where the web address of the site is displayed, looks like a sheet of paper torn in the middle. Click that icon and it should fix it. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Having said that, I'm with Cel on this one!

EDIT: I've just seen post above saying switching browsers is not an option for the time being, you can still make things work with IE, see also this article: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/i...-view#ie=ie-10 :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
              hi

the

compatibility button

sorts

it

out

THANKS!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X