• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Sue Tmobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sue Tmobile

Hello I need some help please, I am going to sue Tmobile. I stupidly took a contract out for the ex girl friend in my name etc she never paid anyway.

I went too apply for a morgtage but was declined due to adverse credit checked equifax and experian there both squeaky clean then checked call credit and there is a default from T mobile. the registered the default just over 4 years from the last payment was made roughly tthey wouldn't tell me excatly but from looking at the payment history it looks like end of 2006. They then told me they have written the debt off and it was a collecting agency who say they sold it back to Tmobile I've been getting the run around. I have sent the CEO of ee they are now known of emails with the ico guidelines within 6 months to issue a default not nearly 4 or 5 years later. If they issued the default correctly it wwould've fallen off my report this year but they are ignoring me now. I have just lost £92.000 off the scottish government to help buy a home and my marriage is nearly breaking down due to this stress does anyone have any advice on how I can sue them ?

Thank you
    Tags: None

Re: Sue Tmobile

Hi Char

At face value you may have a claim, but the ICO guidelines are not yet being fully accepted by the Courts.

Can you put up a more detailed time line of this default so I can advise you better please?
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Account Address:
      Provider:T-Mobile
      Account Type:Telecommunications Supplier
      Account Number:*****9152
      Account Status: Default
      Date Updated:01/01/2013
      Account Start Date:06/07/2006
      Account Opening Balance:--
      Repayment Frequency:Monthly
      Default Date:10/03/2011
      Payment history last 12 months. View Status Key The highlighted pebble indicates most recent entry
      Status History
      Limit History
      Balance History 245 245 245 245 245 245 245 245 245 245 245 245
      See 12 Months History
      Status History
      Limit History
      Balance History 245 245 245 245 245 245 245 245 245 245 245 324
      Status History
      Limit History
      Balance History 324 324 324 324 324 324 324 324 324 324 324 324
      Status History
      Limit History
      Status History
      Limit History
      Status History
      Limit History
      Balance History 324 324 324 324 324 324 272 94 93 0 0

I hope this makes sense? I've just copied it from my credit report! I need to do something about it any help is def appreciated

thank you

Comment

OK, a bit more history from your point of view. Date/Circs of account opening.
        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Thank you, the account was opened on the 6th of July 2006 what other info do you need and ill get it all properly

thank you very much

Comment

who's name was the account in?
            What contract did you have?
            Did Tmobile ever write to you to ask for a payment?
            Did Tmobile ever take any monies out of your bank account or were the payments from your ex's account?
            Did you ever receive a collections call from Tmobile?
            Have you ever cancelled this account?

all seem odd questions but will help too.

Comment

So you opened the account for a girlfriend and 'left her to make payments'. When did you become aware she had not paid? What date did the account go 'rogue'?

Comment

Correct , I took the contract out for my ex girl friend and I do no tthat it was stupid hense the situation in now.

All I no is that it went into "rogue" status when I go into Tmobile they say the last payment was made in 2007 can't give me an exact date but from looking at the history on my credit file it looks like November 2006.

i don't have any paper work from them as it all went to her house nothing at
                all and she said she gave one months notice and the end if the contract that is all I no aapart from "tmobile" sold the debt and wrote it off ..... The debt collecting agency gave it back so the current state of the debt is no one has it....

Comment

Also I didn't "leave her to make payments" she assured me she would pay it each month I was in a relashionship with the awfull women for 5 years.

Comment

I think the least risky strategy in this case would be a complaint to the Information Commissioner, as according to their own guidelines, this account should have been defaulted in 2007.

Comment

I didn't no she had not paid it until I got my callcredit report as applied for a morgtage a s got declined and told me to check my report which I did roughly about 2 weeks ago .

Comment

So if you can get the default removed, will you be able to reapply for your mortgage?

Comment

Yeah the underwritters said aslong as that is off and obv paper work etc is ok then we're fine but the problem is we got funding off the scottish government ( lift scheme) and we have to be in a property by 5th April already had an offer accepted
                          on a house so it's really really stressfull

Comment

Hmmmm the ICO route might take too long. Get that started first and we'll draft a nice letter to send to T-Mobile in the meantime.

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                              Hmmmm the ICO route might take too long. Get that started first and we'll draft a nice letter to send to T-Mobile in the meantime.
                              ok thank you, I will contact them on Monday morning. Where should I send a letter to Tmobile maybe compliance manager or Legal department etc

thanks again

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X