• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Default account from HSBC.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Default account from HSBC.

Hi there, i am new to this site so i hope i can get some help.
    In 2009 i took out a loan but a couple of months into payments i started to suffer from epiletic fits so i contacted my local branch and asked to change the payments to a bit less per month as i couldnt work as much. After nearly completing payments i recieved a letter saying there was £297 left to pay i went in payed the remainder and then asked them to close the account. couple of weeks later i moved homes but did not change address because as far as i was aware they had closed down the account. i just signed up to experian to check my credit as i was refused a loan and have seen that there are two defaulted accounts from hsbc. What are the chances they can be removed?
    thanks in advance
    Tags: None

Re: Default account from HSBC.

HI

Not sure why you would have two defaults, they can only default an account once.
    If the account is paid in full your marker should reflect this, otherwise i am affraid it is just a matter of waiting for it to drop off your file in six years.

D

Comment

Re: Default account from HSBC.

Hiya

The 2 defaults on your credit file are they for the same date & amount, if they are chances are experian have duplicated the account & if you email them they will be able to remove this!!

When I changed my address they duplicated all of my accounts so I looked like I had a lot more credit than I did......I emailed experian & they amended this ASAP within 48 hours

Hope you get this problem resolved

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X