• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

/false information

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /false information

To keep it brief without confusing you.

For the past 6/7 my identity/credit file has been crossed over with a girl with the same name, date of birth etc. For years I've been mithered with debtors, baliffs, court summons.. when in fact " that's not me" I have a few times tried to tell people its someone else to be told I'm lying. This has caused huge family rows. Not just that, I've also paid a lot of the debts off. Had my car clamped for her debt and yesterday discovered that I've been paying her court fines out of my family benefits. Examples are : court baliffs came with a warrant for my arrest to take me to court for a t.v licence offence. I had to pay £180 on the spot or go to court. I paid the £180. Also to the sum of £255 & £70 had money deducted each week from my benefits which were police fines for theft. I didn't realise there were 3 credit ref agencies and I can't access my credit file as I always fail verification. Also I fail verification with my bank. Been stopped by the police, can't get any credit whatsoever, car insurance is a nightmare. And this has been like this for years. I was diagnosed with aggrophobea a couple of years ago and have tablets daily to lessen my anxiety with the outside world. I don't open my post, rarely answer the phone and even something as simple as email takes so much effort. This is all to do with yhe debts this lady has to which my life has been crazy. And now finally its come to light that infact it isn't me. The courts where the fines were issued which I've paid confirmed it is a different lady and have issued me a £366 cheque for the money I've paidxfor her fines. But this is only the start. I can't get a look at my credit file from any of the 3. Agencies as I fail verification. Sorry for the long (brief) story. Please advise.
    Last edited by Tools; 28th April 2014, 20:32:PM. Reason: personal info removed
    Tags: None

Re: /false information

Originally posted by cjalk2012 View Post
    To keep it brief without confusing you.

For the past 6/7 my identity/credit file has been crossed over with a girl with the same name, date of birth etc. For years I've been mithered with debtors, baliffs, court summons.. when in fact " that's not me" I have a few times tried to tell people its someone else to be told I'm lying. This has caused huge family rows. Not just that, I've also paid a lot of the debts off. Had my car clamped for her debt and yesterday discovered that I've been paying her court fines out of my family benefits. Examples are : court baliffs came with a warrant for my arrest to take me to court for a t.v licence offence. I had to pay £180 on the spot or go to court. I paid the £180. Also to the sum of £255 & £70 had money deducted each week from my benefits which were police fines for theft. I didn't realise there were 3 credit ref agencies and I can't access my credit file as I always fail verification. Also I fail verification with my bank. Been stopped by the police, can't get any credit whatsoever, car insurance is a nightmare. And this has been like this for years. I was diagnosed with aggrophobea a couple of years ago and have tablets daily to lessen my anxiety with the outside world. I don't open my post, rarely answer the phone and even something as simple as email takes so much effort. This is all to do with yhe debts this lady has to which my life has been crazy. And now finally its come to light that infact it isn't me. The courts where the fines were issued which I've paid confirmed it is a different lady and have issued me a £366 cheque for the money I've paidxfor her fines. But this is only the start. I can't get a look at my credit file from any of the 3. Agencies as I fail verification. Sorry for the long (brief) story. Please advise.
    XxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    More knowledgeable people than me will answer this. But remove your name and telephone numbers!

Comment

Originally posted by bigbigproblems View Post
      More knowledgeable people than me will answer this. But remove your name and telephone numbers!

thanks for that x

Comment

I have also replied here http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...825#post428825
        Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X