• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Experian holding numerous amounts of wrong info.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experian holding numerous amounts of wrong info.

Morning all ;-)

Earlier on this evening I tried to get my credit report from Experian.

I filled in what I had to and whilst I am going through the so called list of creditors past and present, I noticed there are
    about 7 of them I have never ever heard of let alone owe money too or even had a credit agreement with?

Anyway the short of it is as follows A message from them :- Unfortunately, we have been unable to activate your account online using the information that you have provided. Please contact our Customer Care Team to complete your order.

Most of the information they hold for me is totally wrong and now I have to phone just to get to see my own credit file?

Apex is one that I have never had dealings with as I deal with Cabot and Aktiv Capital ONLY from past debts.
    Nissan is another and they are the two I remember off the top of my head. I had a disability van for my son 11 years ago, yet that was via Motability Operations and not Nissan?
    There are loads more too.

They are also claiming I have numerous different bank accounts with companies I have never even heard of in this country? And that is just by clicking the drop down menu to each question.

I am really confused right now. Can I get these taken off the list?

All that and I do not even have my Full Credit Report yet?

Needless to say my head is doing overtime to the point its 5.05am and I have been up all night worried sick.

Regards Everyone

Jules
    Tags: None

Re: Experian holding numerous amounts of wrong info.

Sry my bad it was Equifax NOT Experian, I am soo tired Thanks again :tinysmile_aha_t:

Comment

Originally posted by jules1966 View Post
      I filled in what I had to and whilst I am going through the so called list of creditors past and present, I noticed there are
      about 7 of them I have never ever heard of let alone owe money too or even had a credit agreement with?
      What's showing against those alleged creditors, is there an actual default? Or could that refer to searches performed by those companies rather than defaults? :noidea:

Comment

Hi,

New to this Credit Reports thing so I am not sure.

They actually stated I basically had connections with these companies, yet because I did not answer the correct questions because they did not apply to me, they just would not give me a credit Report?

I can not tick the tick box if it does not apply to me. As stated above it was showing me numerous bank account I have no knowledge of plus the Nissan too?
        I understand if I do not recognise these companies they could be the same company but under an umbrella. Yet I only have 2 bank accounts my debts and my car is not a Nissan lol.

Really Confused.com

jules

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X