• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell & Three Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell & Three Mobile

Hi all, hoping someone can point me in the direction to try and get removal of default on my credit report.

Last year, Lowell sent me an email with two balances for two Three accounts. I did not know what they were at the time, but I decided to pay them anyway as the amounts were nominal.

Now, there are two defaults on my credit file, both reported by Lowell, relating to these accounts with Three. One of which I can find the order confirmation on my email, and it says it was a 12 month SIM only contract. The other, I cannot find any information on whatsoever.

I have contacted Lowell and they've said the information is correct and won't remove the details but can't provide any more information.

I've contacted Three would have been helpful, but they are sketchy on detail. They can see its my email address and bank account linked to the accounts, but cannot provide me with the original agreements or terms and conditions. They have said payments were missed, and then the accounts were passed onto collections and then to Lowell. They said I had received SMS (but I do not recall the numbers) about this and that email had been sent to my email address too (they did not).

I've asked them when did they record the default on my credit report. They said they would have marked it as late (but not defaulted). There is no Three account on my credit report, so no markers of late payments or historical payment data from Three at all. The Lowell entries start from Default, with no history before them. I've asked Three if they sent me a default notice, they said they didn't.

So it looks like Lowell has entered the default.

Can I dispute the default on the basis that Lowell had clearly entered them and not Three? I will ask Lowell for a default notice, but unsure if they need one as it seems to be for a SIM only agreement.

Or is there any other technical or legal way to get them to remove the defaults based on the information I've provided?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X