• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Wonga defaults

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonga defaults

So. In process of clearing up my partners finances.

Entered DMP 3 years ago and now everything fully paid. Debt free.

Wonga, agreed to payments from DMP, account had missed payments but wasn't defaulted, then defaulted without email or letter with notice to default during DMP, that had no missed payments. Account now paid in full and marked as defaulted but settled.

I can no longer contact wonga administrators to argue this, is there a way I can argue this with CRAs? AFAIK wonga is now dissolved? No problem with loan being there but they agreed to the DMP so how can this be a default.
    ​​​​​
    ​​
    Tags: None

Hi, did you ever get any advice on this? I have just realised I have a Wonga default and a QuickQuid default that I completely disagree with. I wrote to Grant Thornton, who acted on both companies behalf, and they advised me that I should ask the CRAs to suppress the records, as even the CRAs would not be able to get a reply from them. Can anyone shed any light on this? I've had a reply from Experian just saying the default doesn't matter as the debt is satisfied but I've replied saying that is not the point so I am waiting their reply again and for TransUnion. Equifax removed both the records.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X