• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Probably earnt a CIFAS Category 4 Marker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably earnt a CIFAS Category 4 Marker

Hi, I'm feeling absolutely terrible. Over the past few weeks I've being getting frustrated with online forms for things like credit reports, electoral roll, CIFAS etc and have probably earnt myself a category 4 Marker by not pausing and thinking through what I was entering. I think I need to speak to someone professional now because I'm just digging myself further into a hole. How do I physically speak to someone who is knowledgeable about Credit Reports, CIFAS, online verification etc, I have absolutely no idea where to turn or how much it will cost. Sorry if this is a little short on specifics but I can't think straight.
    Tags: None

The implications of what I've probably done are absolutely life-changing, which is why I'm struggling with dark thoughts now. Having Googled all about CIFAS markers I now realise that you can't get to explain anything to anyone, it's just a closed door in your face. The people who deal with this stuff sound absolutely merciless.
    My situation is so complex. My future rests on getting an advovate to speak up for me and give me some solid advice. I've got so far in over my head that I don't know what the correct answers are anymore to the questions pertaining to address history. I've got occasions where I could state two different addresses and others where I could state none. I'm trying to guess what the 'correct' answers are that their computers have and it's all looking dodgy as hell. Please help me out here someone. I can only write short amounts at a time because I'm overwhelmed.

Comment

Hi
      you can contact me on jjb20@hotmail.com, I have first hand experience of Cifas

Comment

I would not email someone with your personal details be ver wary of anyone who places their email on public forum you can message them via the forum sorry but without any specifics of how you feel you have inadvertently raised fraud markers noone can help you. Please do not give any person information to anyone via email this does does sound like a phishing thread

Comment

Hi Redstar,
          I suppose I can understand your scepticism, however I am not after anyone’s personal details. I myself have had a CIFAS marker placed against my file, which I successfully had removed...in fact I posted on this forum for help a couple of years ago. I am happy to share my knowledge and put my email address so I could perhaps speak to PictureMe on the phone, as writing long posts are time consuming and often a 2 minute conversation is easier than writing endless posts over days and weeks...I guess I’m a little old school. Also never thought of my email address as sensitive personal information ....I gave my email so could exchange phone numbers away from a public forum.

PictureMe seems to be quite distressed about their situation and I really emphasis and feel I can help ....so no bad intentions at my end at all.

Comment

I am really glad to hear that and sincerely meant no offense but you can appreciate the op was vague as to why what may or may not have happened and if genuine may have sent personal details et al so it was a heads up. I stand by my comment particularly as you have had fraud marker experience don't place your email on public forum use the forum 's personal message prevents spam phishing trying to locate from those who don't have a non static ISP as someone with experience I would have assumed you knew that but hey how. Hope you can help op and this site regretably has spam phishing but some of us are red herring s ???For own sake use pm not advertise email ..with best of intentions just a heads up. Hope you are genuine and take well meaning advice hey we all can locate you now lol

Comment

Or also exposing yourself to fraud giving email on public forum yet claim to be experienced .. your ISP ist so edit and remove your email it's one of the fraud flags don't expose email addresses et al so maybe not as experienced as you think best of intentions Redstar.

Comment

Your email comes up as non UK Spam phishing tiny violins wasted my time you and op same

Comment

I genuinely appreciate your advice. But I am quite cautious myself...I have a completely separate email that I use for registering for online stuff....my personal (the one use for banking etc I don’t disclose publicly). The one I used is the one I call my ‘junk email’ address as I use it for loyalty sites etc.
                  regards.

Comment

Redstar - I’m. Not experienced on this site ...can you tell me how to edit my post so I can remove my email address please?
                    Thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X