• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

cca request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cca request

hi guys recieved this document following a cca request to a scumbag dca.have been told by some people its just an application form and not a credit agreement and have been told by others it is a credit agreement.just wondering if someone could look at it and let em know if its enforcable.thanks
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: cca request

Originally posted by josh1234 View Post
    hi guys recieved this document following a cca request to a scumbag dca.have been told by some people its just an application form and not a credit agreement and have been told by others it is a credit agreement.just wondering if someone could look at it and let em know if its enforcable.thanks
    Good evening, welcome to LB,

It is at least part of a credit agreement, it seems more than a little short on terms and condition to me.

I see some redacted ( in red) content on the LH side of form what are these please.

nem

Comment

thanks for your swift response i have removed the red it just seems to be random letters and numbers.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi josh1234

What is the date of signing, please?
        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
        Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
        gets his brain a-going.
        Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
        The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

hi the date was 2010 and it was defaulted in 2012.

Comment

anybody?

Comment

thanks for your swift response i have removed the red it just seems to be random letters and numbers.
              Hi, I thought as much the bottom set of characters is 1 of 3 indicating that this agreement is incomplete and not compliant.

nem

Comment

thanks for your input nem what do you think is is on page 3 as i found page 2 inside some statements they sent with the cca request but no page 3.

Comment

thanks for your input nem what do you think is is on page 3 as i found page 2 inside some statements they sent with the cca request but no page 3.
                  Should be the rest of the terms and conditions.

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X