• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

default notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• default notice

hi
    i bhought a sharps bedroom last year and paid £1000 in deposit during the consultation and £2000 in finance from a company called creations.co.uk.
    but the business went sour with sharps as their goods where not as ordered and i returned the goods for my money back.

so once the items where collected from my home, i was advised that sharps will sent a letter to creations to terminate and return any money i have paid (which was around 400 at the time)

so this was resolved and i received a letter from creation that the account has been closed and the money will be in my account which it was.
    then a week later i was sent a letter that stated the account has been re-opened, so i ignored this then another letter so i called them and advised you have terminated the contract and yourself and i asked why they re-opened the account and they stated that there was an error and that the account was never meant to be closed!! which i thought was very strange.

so i thought to myself i have all the evidence that the items have been collected from me and letters from both companies stating that the account has been closed and all monies returned to me.

now they have sent me a default notice stating that i owe them the money they gave back to me before closing my account.

can any body please help

Re: default notice

Hi welcome to LB.
    Sounds a complete mess to me.
    The best way forward is to make a Formal Complaint to Sharp ( look online get the MD or CEO's name) address the complaint to that person, use signed for post, this requires Sharp to fully investigate your complaint and respond within 56 days, going straight to the top very often shortens the response time.

I would also copy in a senior person at Creations.

That aside this default notice is it from Creations?
    Can you post a suitably redacted copy here please?

nem

Comment

Current Directors

Kevin Smith

19 Jul 2011 ⇒ Present day (3 Years )
      Director

Address

SHARPS BEDROOMS LIMITED
      SPRINGVALE PARK INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
      BILSTON
      WEST MIDLANDS
      WV14 0QL

Phone: [COLOR=#00AFFD !important]0800 035 6426[COLOR=#EC008C !important] FREE
      [/COLOR]
      Web: www.sharpsbedrooms.co.uk
      Classification: Manufacture of other furniture
      Legal Information

Company Registration No.:

[/COLOR]

Comment

nem - where do you derive the 56 day time limit from? As far as I understood there is actually no obligation to respond at all in most cases.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X