• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bryan Carter have sent me a threatening issue court proceedings letter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bryan Carter have sent me a threatening issue court proceedings letter

Ok thanks for that is there a statute bar letter on here that I can use to send to them? Thanks Nigel

Comment

Originally posted by nigelb4873 View Post
      The last payments were made December 2008, Jan and Feb 2009 payments were never made.

. . . Account Start date 13/03/2007 and Date of default 02/12/2010
      When did you or anyone else last make a call, send a text or access data on this mobile contract?

Your credit file should also show account "end date" so what was that date?

Have you considered sending a SAR to Vodafone to get the historical facts?

Di

Comment

I have had a look and it says no end date but I know it would have been April/May 2009 as I got offered another job and new company phone.
        Is there a SAR letter on here that I could use? Thanks Nigel

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Nem are you able to send me the link to a statute bar letter template? Thanks Nigel

Comment

I have had a look and it says no end date but I know it would have been April/May 2009 as I got offered another job and new company phone.
          I was only asking because if the contract remained in your name since you never cancelled it in line with the Ts & Cs (typically 30 days notice in writing) despite your belief that it had been transferred to another person/company this could impact on the SB issue (cause of action).

Joining a new company and getting a new company phone may not have released you from your contractual obligation to Vodafone.

Di

Comment

Well I have posted the letter off today and sent with it the Statute Bar letter and another copy of my transfer of ownership form in case they lost it. What really upsets me about these idiots they send you a letter which they print off from the computer (nothing hand written about it) and it takes 7 days to get to me! And they have the cheek to say in the letter you have 30 days to respond from the date on the letter! Thanks for your help I will keep you posted on how things develop. I will send the SAR letter to Vodafone over the weekend. Do I just use a standard template letter for that? Thanks again Nigel

Comment

Well I have posted the letter off today and sent with it the Statute Bar letter and another copy of my transfer of ownership form in case they lost it. What really upsets me about these idiots they send you a letter which they print off from the computer (nothing hand written about it) and it takes 7 days to get to me! And they have the cheek to say in the letter you have 30 days to respond from the date on the letter! Thanks for your help I will keep you posted on how things develop. I will send the SAR letter to Vodafone over the weekend. Do I just use a standard template letter for that? Thanks again Nigel
              Every letter is a template just fill the details.

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X