• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

M&S store to mastercard passed on to Credit Security Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M&S store to mastercard passed on to Credit Security Ltd

My alleged M&S mastercard debt of Ł10k+ has been now passed on to Credit Security Ltd to collect. The account has not been sold.

As I've never heard of Credit Security I'd like to ask what they are like? Are they as easy to fend off as Rockwell or are they one of those DCAs that try a bit harder?

I guess it's just a matter of sending the same letters to them as I sent to Rockwell twelve months ago. I have notified M&S Bank that I won't be prepared to discuss the alleged account with a third party they may wish to appoint. Should I send them another letter to remind them of that?

As I changed my mobile number 18 months ago Rockwell never had it so I didn't get hassled. For some reason they never rang on my landline.

Now that many smartphones have a call barring function and there are solutions like True Call to use on a landline, it must be even harder to be a debt collector!
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X