• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCA Requests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CCA Requests

Update on Lloyds CCA request.

So to recap I sent a CCA request to LLoyds on the 27/01/14 regarding a loan I "allegedly" have with them. They responded on the 06/02 suggested that they needed a signed signature to complete my request. Under guidance from LB I sent of a letter stipulating that no sig was required etc.

Today I have received the following letter and wondered what to do next. I draw you attention to the paragraph highlighted on letter 2

In addition they have also sent me a statement of account from Feb 2007 to June 2010. To my surprise it would appear that they are still charging interest although I "allegedly" :tinysmile_twink_t2:entered an arrangement to pay and was under the impression that the interest had been frozen.

Any comments on how to proceed? I think they have had sufficient time to come up with a properly executed agreement so will stop paying them as of today and inform them via letter.

My next payment is due in the next few days so speedy responses would be appreciated.
    Attached Files

Comment

You might want to raise a complaint. If they are unsure of your identity why did they send you a statement. If they sent it because they are happy with your identity they do not need a signature. The DPA says as much.

Or you could just sign it for an easier time.

M1

Comment

Thanks mystery,

I am convinced that they don't have my sig on this document hence saying they can supply but it may not have my sig on. I can bet you a million pounds that it will miraculously appear after I send my sig.

If I send with anti tamper box there is no way they can copy and paste it across?

They have been sending loads of information to my at my current address for 7 years without batting an eyelid. I think a may put together a letter stating they were happy to send the statement dated 25th

Comment

Hi All,

A few weeks ago I sent a SAR request to Lloyds Banking Group. Today I have received a letter say that they need my signature and date of birth as I no longer hold an open account (charged off accounts due to DMP). I'm quite sure I signed the SAR document however I don't really want to be sending my DOB via the postal service.

I still have a current account which is now with TSB (was Lloyds). I thought TSB were part of LLoyds so they should be able to source my details quite easily.

Any suggestions on how to respond to them?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X