• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

NRAM non compliance cca section77

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NRAM non compliance cca section77

Can anybody help me. I had a mortgage with northern rock that has been redeemed. I believe I was one of the mortgages that was affected with the redress issue regarding the change in the CCA section 77 in 2008. I,ve been told by NRAM I am no longer on their data base or in the archives as my mortgage was tranfered over to Virgin money in the buy out by the company in 2012. My origanal mortgage was redeemed in sept 2011. My new mortgage was taken over by Virgin in 2012 but I have spoken to them and have an old Mortgage statement being sent out by Virgin from 2009 from Northern Rock? How can this be? my old mortgage was never with Virgin and was redeemed before they bought the loans over. I have been totaly missed out on the payouts by NRAM and am now being told I have to write to them to see if I am intitled to the redress. I dont understand the changes that where made to the CCA in 2008 and have no idea how to word the letter I have to write to them.

I AM LOOKING FOR INFORMATION TO HOW THESE CHANGES AFFECTED MY LOAN AND WHERE NRAM WENT WRONG.
    WHO CAN ADVISE ME BEST ON THIS?
    Tags: None

Re: NRAM non compliance cca section77

Hello and to Legal Beagles.

NRAM are notorious for their mistakes so I'll take a look at your situation tomorrow

Comment

Re: NRAM non compliance cca section77

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
      Hello and to Legal Beagles.

NRAM are notorious for their mistakes so I'll take a look at your situation tomorrow

I've just spotted you're based in Scotland which may be relevant because the law is sometimes different there

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X