• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Arrow Global CCA Documents Supplied - Can someone have a look??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Arrow Global CCA Documents Supplied - Can someone have a look??

Originally posted by Smilesallround View Post
    At what point to you SAR them?
    A SAR is totally separate from the CCA process so you can do so at any time. If you think a SAR will reveal something useful, then the sooner the better, since they have 40 days to respond, you don't want to leave it till you've got court papers. I sent SARs at the same time I sent CCA requests, but some people have too many creditors and want to be more selective, given that each SAR costs £10 + postage. :wof:

A SAR should always go to the original creditor rather than the DCA, who wouldn't have the data on file.

Comment

If Egg do not exist now who will I be sending the SAR to as the debt is owned by Arrow Global?

Comment

If Egg do not exist now who will I be sending the SAR to as the debt is owned by Arrow Global?
        The Egg portfolio was sold to Barclays in 2011. I also had an Egg card, got a generic email in April 2011 about the sale.

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingParrot View Post
          The Egg portfolio was sold to Barclays in 2011. I also had an Egg card, got a generic email in April 2011 about the sale.
          So it's gone from Barclays to Britannica? All I know it got sold to Britannica.

What if they tell me log fraud with police like Credite Experto have if I believe the CCA documents are not real and forward crime reference to Egg? I mean why should I am only asking for the real credit agreement and terms, do I write to them telling them these documents are not complying with CCA request until then I am not going to correspond further on matter and send SAR to sainsburys in meantime?
          Last edited by Smilesallround; 2nd June 2013, 11:49:AM.

Comment

So it's gone from Barclays to Britannica? All I know it got sold to Britannica.
            The Egg brand was owned by Citi, who then sold the whole lot to Barclays, that means all live accounts being sold to another bank, which is different from assignment of defaulted accounts to a debt purchaser. Barclays then sold your defaulted account to Arrow/Britannica (Britannica are foreign so they use Arrow). Debt purchasers buy debts in bulk with little or no paperwork, Britannica/Arrow certainly wouldn't have your statements but Barclays should have them because they are a bank not a debt purchaser, and they bought the live Egg accounts.

What if they tell me log fraud with police like Credite Experto have if I believe the CCA documents are not real and forward crime reference to Egg? I mean why should I am only asking for the real credit agreement and terms, do I write to them telling them these documents are not complying with CCA request until then I am not going to correspond further on matter and send SAR to sainsburys in meantime?
            Yes, send the SAR and see what they come back with. We need to establish sufficient grounds to ascertain that is not your agreement.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X