• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

NRAM - Current CCA non conformance - redress due, wont give chioce of direct payment.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NRAM - Current CCA non conformance - redress due, wont give chioce of direct paym

I have noticed that Santander are going to be refunding customers for 'errors' made on their mortgage accounts with regard to excessive interest being charged. What has been discussed so far is the 'unsecured' regulated element of our mortgage accounts. Would anyone know whether authorities are looking into the secured element too, especially those 'together' mortgages?

Comment

Re: NRAM - Current CCA non conformance - redress due, wont give chioce of direct paym

Hi Lennon, I was just wondering how you were getting on with your claim against Nram? The amount i was owed by Nram was just over £8000 and i am not happy that a proper refund has not been given. How have you gonne about making the claim?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MrZ View Post
        I am challenging them. Already issued my Court claim. Had them in Court once already and one. All because they tried to repossess back in 2010. I woke up and started fighting back. You can too!
        Hi mate I know you wrote this a while ago. How did you get on with challenging nram? I'm completely fed up of em & going to also take them to court!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X