• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

firstplus NO ANNUAL STATEMENTS on my 2004 secured loan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• firstplus NO ANNUAL STATEMENTS on my 2004 secured loan

HI,
    When I was last here , There was "talk" of the new cca making it mandatory for secured loan providers to issue annual staements .

I believe the implementation was staggered ,depending on size and type of loan, but I think that has long passed.

My loan was taken out late 2004 for approx 26000.

Should firstplus have sent me annual statement by now ? If so from what year shouls the statements commenced?

I believe that a failure to comply with the issue of these annual statements, has implications and that may be that they should not be charging interest on the period they fail to supply statements for?

Any information ,pointers to relevant sources or examples would be appreciated. thanks Russ
    Tags: None

Re: firstplus NO ANNUAL STATEMENTS on my 2004 secured loan

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1974/39/section/77A

M1

Comment

I've never got a statement either.

Comment

Just to add, we have not had a statement since Dec 2010!

Comment

Hi Surfer

I think you've posted on the wrong thread - should be here? http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...-loan-question
          CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
          Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
          gets his brain a-going.
          Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
          The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
            Hi Surfer

I think you've posted on the wrong thread - should be here? http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...-loan-question
            Nope it is the correct thread as I have had no statements since 2010 which corresponds with the thread heading. Different to my other issue.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X