• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

marlin,mortimer clarke, me iii ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marlin,mortimer clarke, me iii ltd

The above threesome, all one I believe have bought a debt from black horse finance and only when it was contested in writing that we could find no details of the debt on any cra file etc they sent it to bccc at Northampton.
    Now they have registered a default on CRA's backdated to feb 2012 ? And seem to have charged interest.
    Black horse never registered the loan on cra files which is quite worrying. Is this allowed ? No default from black horse and none from Mortimer Clarke just a court letter.
    Paid the fee to counterclaim and still as of today still not had a reply from the CRP 34.14 request sent in june ?
    Court have replied as they are transferring the case to a local court, any help is gratefully requested. No court date yet and no response from Mortimer Clarke, who are acting on behalf of me IIi ltd and the default is with marlin, really confused.

Tags: None

Re: marlin,mortimer clarke, me iii ltd

What are the particulars of claim ?

What is the date on them ?

What date is your defence due ?

Did you agree an extension with them ? did you notify the court ?

How old is the account ?

Etc

M1

Comment

Re: marlin,mortimer clarke, me iii ltd

Black horse loan of which can't remember any details of, filed defence back in July stating that had no knowledge of the debt and never had dealings with the DCA, first knew about it June when got court info through, requested all info from DCA sent court a copy of all paperwork, paid £210 to defend it had a letter last Monday 13aug stating account will be transferred to my local court.
      They sent this info through in June and no defaults were on any cra files now there are one for the debt starting June 2012 and one on equifax which has only just appeared but shows as from feb 2012.
      never had any correspondence from any of the 3 companies involved and the people who are taking it to court are Me IIi ltd but defaults show as marlin ?
      really confused and getting a little stressed daily

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X