• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Next Directory Cca Made Up With Other Persons Details

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Next Directory Cca Made Up With Other Persons Details

Originally posted by millymollymoo View Post
    Hi Sparkie

Many thanks for this information

By the way thinking about the letter I received yesterday .

How can a Default be Issued anyway on an account, where they admit in the letter that they have no credit agreement on file.

Surely there can be no breach as nothing was ever received or signed.

Also looking at a statement of account the interest total they charged was £1700+ that would cover the alleged debt twice. My thoughts being no agreement then who agreed to interest having to to paid???

This alone with the fact that they doctored an agreement
    look people can issue defaults if you borrow money and dont pay it back if there is no agreement they cant enforce in court but on balance of probabilities if they have statements ad you used the money you have defaulted if they havent got an agreement they can under Carey make a "true copy from records " what they shouldnt be able to enforce youll have a battle to get default removed even with what youve got regards Gaz

Comment

Re: Next Directory Cca Made Up With Other Persons Details

Originally posted by gaz2006 View Post
      look people can issue defaults if you borrow money and dont pay it back if there is no agreement they cant enforce in court but on balance of probabilities if they have statements ad you used the money you have defaulted if they havent got an agreement they can under Carey make a "true copy from records " what they shouldnt be able to enforce youll have a battle to get default removed even with what youve got regards Gaz

I understand what you are saying, however no agreement , no right to charge interest IMO and therefor I have paid for all the goods in that light as the rest was purely interest. All capital has been paid and then some.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X