• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hillesden Securities/DLC Refused CCA Request TWICE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillesden Securities/DLC Refused CCA Request TWICE

Hi All

This is my first post here so please bare with me. I've been reading posts on CCAs for awhile and decided to take action. I had a cc with Egg and a loan totalling almost £20k at the time of default (2004), I think. I entered into an IVA that failed 4 years in after loosing my job. I am now being chased left right and centre for various debts. Below is a quick breakdown re Egg debt

1. Sent £1 PO to DLC asking for CCA on 14 Feb 2011
    2. Letter received from Hillesden with my PO saying they are the agency collecting on behalf of the client and I should write to Egg.

I read somewhere that if they are acting on behalf of the client they should have passed my request onto Egg, so.......

3. Letterset to Hillesden stating they should forward my request to Egg and that the time from my original request for CCA 30 days was still active.
    4. I've received the same letter back from them with my PO saying right to Egg directly myself

Question
    Do the CCA time limits still stand from writing to DCA
    Can they keep bullying me to increasing payments I can't afford
    Can they (Hillesden) threaten me with court action

Sorry to ramble on, I will write to Egg but i'm so frustrated. I'd really appreciate a response from someone out there
    Tags: None

Re: Hillesden Securities/DLC Refused CCA Request TWICE

Hi is anyone out there? I've been reading other posts on other sites and it says to return my cca request back to Hillesden rather than going to Egg but no further advice after that. Can anyone help?

Comment

Hiya

They've probably forgotten to reset their alarm clocks lol.
      I'm sure someone will be along in a minute
      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
      gets his brain a-going.
      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Bleeding heck! I forgot about that! He he. I've sent a pm to the wonderful Curlybean hope he can help

Comment

Well, as they have already admitted they are acting merely as agents for the OC they have ZERO legal powers.
          Until such time as they substantiate this debt you have nothing further to say to them.

Admittedly I prefer a simple Prove It letter as an opener to a DCA, it can garner great results
          these a copy in the first link in my siggie, post #4..

Comment

Ooh! Thank you so much!

Comment

Originally posted by Littleface68 View Post
              Bleeding heck! I forgot about that! He he. I've sent a pm to the wonderful Curlybean hope he can help
              Shhhh.......................I think you got away with that lol
              CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
              Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Ok I'm being daft I know! I can't find the 'Prove It' letter Curlybean is referring to. Can someone post a copy? I,ve been looking for 'siggie' and now I want to smoke one :-(

Comment

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ead.php?t=7923
                  CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                  Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Siggie = Signature

While your there have a read of the whole thread.

Comment

OK thanks dude

Comment

Originally posted by Littleface68 View Post
                        Ok I'm being daft I know! I can't find the 'Prove It' letter Curlybean is referring to. Can someone post a copy? I,ve been looking for 'siggie' and now I want to smoke one :-(

Love curlybeans!!!! Bless gets away with it once and then does it again....hehehe

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X