• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Loan Figures do not match.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Loan Figures do not match.

time to make a legal sar request for the info you require under the data protection act me thinks
    If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
      time to make a legal sar request for the info you require under the data protection act me thinks

Thanks PF already done that a while ago, that is why I was questioning the interest and figures.

Comment

Thanks PF already done that a while ago, that is why I was questioning the interest and figures.

But did they fully comply with that request, by fully comply I mean did they send copies of everything they hold on the subject. Subject being you.

If not time to fire off another letter spelling out exactly what you require.

Oh and make a complaint to the ICO if you wish if they did not comply with your first request.
        If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks pomp I think I have more than enough to keep me busy for a while

Happy xmas to you.

Comment

Good bit of news for some;

BBC - Newsbeat - UK broker Yes Loans 'misleading' customers

Comment

Jumper--many apologies for my delays in coming back to you-but tied up with NHS every day-and very lethargic

Thanks Bill & PF for bailing me out

PS-Jumper-can I empty my Inbox now-lol

Comment

Sure TB, go for it.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X