• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

cca fight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cca fight

I sent LloydsTSB template CCA letters. While the account was in dispute they continued to take the loan payments and charges from my current account also with LloydsTSB. Eventually they fulfilled their obligation to provide a copy of the credit agreement albeit outside any time limit. This was a photocopy of the 'bank copy'. I have since issued a Subject Access Request to see if they have in their possession a signed copy of the loan agreement. It turns out, after 57 calender days, one has not arrived on my doorstep yet. The loan was taken out in 2005 for £7500. Does this make the loan unenforcable?? If so, where do I go from here? Any help would be much appreciated.

Re: cca fight

Hi Moowood - Welcome to LB. Someone with more legal expertise will be along soon I'm sure, in the meantime, have you chased up on the SAR?
    In order for evil to triumph it is necessary only that good men do nothing.

Comment

Re: cca fight

To answer your question an SAR being late does not make the debt unenforceable. You need to report this breach to the ICO. AS for the agreement you need to scan it up removing personal details.

If you bank with the same bank as the loan is with they will continue to take payments as they have the right to offset.
      Servo Fides

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X