• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ntiowide Credit Card CCA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ntiowide Credit Card CCA

HI All,

Am new on here today & need some advice if possible.
    Fell into arrears with Nwide CCard after losing job & having a drastic drop in wage, came to an agreement to pay £78 per month.
    They then passed to KPR & now seems to be in the hands of Shoosmiths solicitors.
    Requested copy of CCA, have been sent credit card application & some T & C's........what is my next step!!!

All advice gratefully received!!!

Re: Ntiowide Credit Card CCA

Can you scan and post once you've removed personal details ?

Comment

Hopefully I have done this correctly!!
      http://i834.photobucket.com/albums/z..._2009/sam1.jpg

Comment

Yep, complete and utter

Zero terms, so solid s127(3) ground there.

Have a read thorugh this thread: ~~~ Consumer Credit Agreements - A Guide ~~~~ inc. Letters - Legal Beagles

Comment

Hi CurlyBen

They also sent some terms & conditions with this.
          As far as I can make out this is an application not an agreement??

Comment

Any T&C's are immaterial as the prescribed terms MUST be within the signature document.

Comment

I have written to Shoosmiths today advising of these issues, many thanks for the advice, I will let you what I get back from them.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X