• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Another v Black Horse HP Agreement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another v Black Horse HP Agreement

Hello

I am not sure the figures add up on this agreement taken out in dealership premises.

Struggling with Dual Calc -

Oops aah any help will be much appreciated,

Thanks for taking the time to read this thread !

Geo
    Last edited by x12Geo; 5th November 2009, 18:48:PM.

Re: Another v Black Horse HP Agreement

Figures are near enough spot on. What are you hoping to acheive here?

Comment

Hi Beagle Puppy,

I have issues with how the purchase was concluded by the salesperson.
      The SAR Copy of the agreement, has been amended to keep my signature and remove the date I actually signed.

Many thanks for your help and taking the time to reply.

Geo

Comment

Can't see a signature on the agreement, or a date, it doesn't even have your name on it from what I can see. I believe this may be a "re-constituted" agreement and not the "true copy" that they would need to rely on in court. Providing the agreement date is prior to 6/4/07 I would say that this is currently unenforceable. Please be aware though, that the status could change if they produce the original.

Comment

Hi Londoneye

Thank you for your response, I do reaslise I am not out of trouble.I am still worrying.

I sent a SAR Request to Black Horse, and received the following documents. Apologises I am unable to down load by PDF File.

I have kindlly asked Amethyst for help with procesing.

I just do not know what is the best way to approach Black Horse. I can not believe after 18 weeks I still have no Final response letter from the Customer Service Team regarding my complaint. FOS are quite clear they are unable to proceed without a final letter.

Thanks for listening,

Geo

Comment

Hi All

Documents sent by from Black Horse. (SAR Request)

Second Page is Terms and Conditions.

Any thoughts would be very welcome.

Thanks.

Geo

Comment

Hi

Copy of GAP Agreement asked to sign at dealership.

Geo
              Last edited by x12Geo; 7th November 2009, 10:35:AM.

Comment

Here
                Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Thank you for your help to post agreements.

Again Legal Beagles are wonderful!

Geox

Comment

Just read the agreement, although there is no date on it, the car was registered in 2009? Therefore the agreement must be post 04/07 and a court has discretion to enforce it, I think you're on a very sticky wicket here Geo. If you have issues regarding how the product/finance was sold to you, maybe the OFT could help.

Comment

Hi Londoneye

Thankyou, I did try OFT in the city. They did go to the dealership and from reviewing the paper work shown, they did acknowledge that my paperwork did have a different date 2days earlier.

I was advised by the consultant that my signature was on the agreement irrespective of date and that this was a non cancellable agreement. His advice was to seek a lawyer who was prepared to cahallenge the way the product was sold. The OFT asked if thay had previous complaints regarding this salesman the reply was none that they were aware of.

The dealership offerred to repair faulty boot catch and to buy the car back at £11k leaving a balance on the account of £4k to pay.

Thanks all for listening, I am all cried out with the good , the bad and the ugly.

Geo

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X