• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Don't Feel Guilty Claiming Against Banks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Don't Feel Guilty Claiming Against Banks

Originally posted by ed. View Post
    Just realised how harsh some of that sounded, sorry wasn't meant to appear to be directed at you Rob.

Feel free to expand chap, nothing like a good debate!

I actually don't agree with that line though, so much of a refund would go back to banks directly because of debts naturally anyway. The real term loss would be no where near as high per individual bank when compared to the level of refund.

I actually wonder if existing debts will factor into refunds at the end of the day, ie the Bank's right of setoff. I do think that will figure somewhere along the lines aswell.

LOL charity
    Ed & Budgie have another look at the Charges For C site

comments now?

Ta
    The charges coming in to the banking industry every day will more than pay the banks total legal bill for the whole test case so why wouldn’t the Banks want to "ensure Justice at the highest level"

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X