• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CB: The FOS virgin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CB: The FOS virgin

Yep you read that right I haven't personally dealt with the FOS as yet.
    Well the time has come to see exactly what they do.

For those that can be bothered to read my drivelious blog, I have been playing games with Redcats concerning a default they have registered against me.

Quick run down.

I have never had any dealings with Redcats and even had to look them up.
    The default was registered as Ms Curlyben, well I'm very male, thank you.
    I have ask them to substantiate the defaults and they have simply updated the name to Mr Curlyben and told me there is a balance outstanding.
    I have also requested a copy of the default notice and nowt was forthcoming at all, just more Bovine.

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to the FOS I go.
    idiots as they will be charged MORE than the alleged debt !!!!!
    No matter..

Re: CB: The FOS virgin

my prediction :tinysmile_grin_t:

patience is a virtue
    "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Excellent call with the FOS and they where impressed with my papertrail
      As I always say it pays to do things the old fashioned way, by snail mail..

Any way, complaint opened and a fat £450 fee winging it's way to Redcruds as soon as I sign and return the appropriate paperwork.

So a good afternoons work all round.

Comment

Originally posted by Curlyben View Post

Any way, complaint opened and a fat £450 fee winging it's way to Redcruds as soon as I sign and return the appropriate paperwork.

So a good afternoons work all round.
        £500 now :biggrin1:

Comment

*Rubs Hands*
          Even better

Comment

Well complaint form received and sent back with a load of paperwork.

This is why everything should be done in writing via snail mail, excellent paper trail for times like this..

Comment

Update.
              I now have my own personal FOS blokie working on the case..
              Nice fat fee winging it way to Redcats and a formal request for information.

Shame isn't it

Comment

Had a nice letter from the FOS on this one.
                They are STILL waiting for compliance from the OC concerning proof of debt.
                Well there isn't any, so that should be interesting..

Comment

CB: similar deal this end using FOS (1st time ever) against a secured loan company (with a name similar to what you hang on a wall
                  letter went in, reply 10 days later saying theyre on the case, they want up to 8 weeks to do whatever, and issue a report of sorts on whos right and whos wrong with this particular issue. Our solicitor recommended using them, maybe he knows something we don't on how good they are...

Comment

Never had any success with FOS complaints, they state a Barclaycard application form circa 1998 is THE AGREEMENT, no need to worry about prescribed terms etc

VOLVO

Comment

Nice to see you Volvo.

Bear in mind the FOS don't "judge" enforceability of agreements.

Well this one is still trundling along.
                      Had a nice letter from them just before xmas saying they are still waiting on the OC for a response.

Hey ho, suppose I'll give them a call

Comment

Had a nice chat with the bloke that's dealing with my case.
                        So far the "creditor" have completely ignored anything the FOS have to say.
                        He's going to give them one last chase and then issue his findings, which are basically in my favour.
                        If that happens it then goes to the official Ombudsman for compensation etc..
                        That would possible take another 3-6 months, but hey ho, I've already waited this long.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X