• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCA unenforceable advice please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCA unenforceable advice please

Hi I am looking for advice please any help appreciated. I went into a DMP with Payplan in 2010 with 4 debts and have paid every month via my plan, all debts defaulted in 2010. I found out from Debt Camel site I can request the CCA agreements which I have done. 2 debts are with Cabot who have confirmed the cannot find the CCAs due to the debt being so old and both are unenforceable. I have advised Payplan to now stop paying these 2 debts and confirmed with Cabot the payments will stop. I am really worried about this being reported on my credit file which is now good after all these years but have been told that these cannot reappear Cabot have said they will report non payments to credit agencies. Can anyone give me any info or clarification on this please.
    the other 2 are with Link and Santander who I still await responses from re the CCA requests. Appreciate in advance anyone else's similar experiences as worried about reversing my credit score etc? Many thanks
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X