• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Recon CCA agreement help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recon CCA agreement help

Hello all,
    So following advice to ask for copy of my CCA agreement from Link Financial for a Barclaycard debt. I received a bundle credit card t&cs , a reconstituted copy of CCA , account summary page etc but I'm not sure if legit. There doesn't seem to be a date of account opening so Im not sure if pre 2007. It says my scans of pages is too big , im not sure how to resize
    Tags: None

Remove all personal details / reference numbers.

Use Imgur - https://help.imgur.com/hc/en-us/arti...39;s%20gallery

Comment

Thank you, heres pics .
      Attached Files

Comment

Is it legible? Is that the quality, the T & C's look incomplete to me. Also if the T & C's has been 'varied', then they should provide a copy of the latest T & C's as well.

Comment

There's lots of pages of T&Cs but didn't know if I should be looking for account opening date to determine whether the reconstituted cca is acceptable , also account summary acceptable? TIA , they have been relentless especially after I didn't hear from Barclaycard fir 2.5 yrs following my redundancy.

Comment

The one page of T & C's isn't legible, so I don't know if that is down to you or Link. I can't tell if it's an original or reconstituted. If it's reconstituted they should tell you.

Either way it should have certain details, the date the account was opened, APR, credit limit etc.

https://www.handbook.fca.org.uk/handbook/CONC/13/1.html

https://www.squirepattonboggs.com/~/media/files/insights/publications/2010/01/section-77-and-78-of-the-consumer-credit-act-197__/files/3437cdrreviewjan10v2pdf/fileattachment/3437cdrreviewjan10v2.pdf

Celestine

Comment

Thanks, ive uploaded again. It says reconstituted copy. Definitely no account opening date, says current credit limit 0.00 and current balance only. Also , on my credit score it originally said Barclaycard default Oct 2019. Thus has been changed to show now Link Financial default date Dec 21? Surely it should say Oct 19 as I have not paid Link anything. I have not paid a penny since Sept 19. TIA x
              Attached Files

Comment

It should have an opening date, it's still illegible, a poor copy, difficult to read. You could write to them, to ask them to send you a legible copy.

It's possible to have 2 defaults for one account, although it is 'unfair' as it can effect your credit adversely. Barclaycard Default you, sell the account, the new creditor defaults you again.

Comment

Ok Thank you, yes its very hard to read, text is minute. Should I send this back to them and advise I need a clearer copy and shoul I mention they are missing details like the account opening date? Is it enough to pursue me without this? I dont have any assets and rent my home. I did offer a settlement of 33% of balance , they only time I spoke with them ( caught me off guard on phone ) but they refused it.

Comment

Never tell anything to help like dates. Clarity yes

Comment

Originally posted by Vix77 View Post
                      Ok Thank you, yes its very hard to read, text is minute. Should I send this back to them and advise I need a clearer copy and shoul I mention they are missing details like the account opening date? Is it enough to pursue me without this? I dont have any assets and rent my home. I did offer a settlement of 33% of balance , they only time I spoke with them ( caught me off guard on phone ) but they refused it.
                      As Mike says, you want a clearer copy, so you can read it, the whole point of text.

Comment

Your credit file should say year of opening.

I can't tell if it's poor photography or legibility on those T&Cs but I can make most of it out.
                        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                          Your credit file should say year of opening.

I can't tell if it's poor photography or legibility on those T&Cs but I can make most of it out.
                          I think it's been 'zoomed', but I don't think you should have to, then still try to work out what it says.

Comment

has to be clear and concisive to the human eye

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X