• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cca

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cca

[IMG]https://legalbeagles.info/forums/image/gif;******,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==[/IMG]​ Good afternoon,
    A couple of weeks ago I requested my CCA from PRA at first they said they had put my account on hold as they couldn't find it. I haven't paid anything on the account since 2016 this morning I received a letter with an attached CCA agreement which I think is a little dodgy I am sending a photo to show you I'm not sure what to do next. I would like to make a settlement but in not quite sure what to offer. Please take a look at the attached document and let me know if it is legal.
    ​​​​​​​Thanks.
    Tags: None

no attachment PRA will say anything , have you admitted the alledged debt in the last 6 years or 5 years scotland? they may be trying it on as many have last attempts letters from PRA lately as they hope to test if the person has any knowledge about statute barred etc???

Comment

I was paying a token amount up till 2016 with Westcott but when it changed to PRA they haven't been taking any of the direct debit payments I didn't realise because it was set up in a bank account I only used to pay them 12 per month so I didn't check but I had no correspondence from them

Comment

your location England/Wales or scotland?

Comment

CCA out standing then no court can issue a CCJ, account on hold - and if still is then they are chancing their luck! PRA are dragging the old book hoping people panic and pay them when statute barred is very near as a last attempt, see what if anything they send next who was original owner? credit card or overdraft?

do not make contact as the statute barred rule if it is near will start over again.

Comment

England

Comment

A couple of weeks ago I requested my CCA from PRA at first they said they had put my account on hold as they couldn't find it. I haven't paid anything on the account since 2016 this morning I received a letter with an attached CCA agreement which I think is a little dodgy I am sending a photo to show you I'm not sure what to do next. I would like to make a settlement but in not quite sure what to offer. Please take a look at the attached document and let me know if it is legal.

you stated PRA could not supply, the one above you state from lloyds when? if original and PRA cannot supply copy then they have problems you do not tell them you have copy! never help a DCA to do their job.

Comment

take that copy in post down never unless told put on here PRA may see itt

Comment

Unable to delete

Comment

have asked admin to

Comment

All done

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X