• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
  • LegalBeaglesョ is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • A free service which provides vulnerable consumers the ability to record their personal circumstances at a given point in time when they are looking to protect themselves against further debt or related financial problems. This is done either by self-exclusion from credit and financial promotions or to slow down the credit application process.
    Vulnerable consumers can register for FREE


    Check if the Debt Collection Agency/Debt Purchaser contacting you is using the VRS register.



  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CCA?

    Hi everyone,
    I知 entirely new to this site and just need a bit of help please, not sure which forum to post this on.
    I have a few old debts which were taken out in my name from a previous relationship. I sent off CCA requests to all 3 DCA, two of which were Lowell. I received letters within 3 weeks saying they were unable to provide the CCA痴 and therefore the debts were unenforceable.
    Today I received a letter from Lowell regarding one of the accounts (JD Williams). They stated that the account is on hold until September. The enclosed a copy of a credit agreement, unsigned by me and undated and the signature of the company is barely legible.
    They also sent a statement of items purchased, but no payments ever made by me or how much the credit limit was etc.
    I was wondering if this complied with the CCA request and what my next steps should be? I知 about to go to university as a mature student and have no job at the minute as my full time employer couldn稚 reduce my hours so I知 fairly worried. I can upload copies of the letter sent if needed.
    Any help would be much appreciated.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.




Help and support with all issues related to finances. If you壇 like information on sources of free, regulated, debt help and advice you can visit the Money Advice Service. It's an independent service, set up by the government to help people make the most of their money.
See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm