• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Account closed before default

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account closed before default

With the current case against me the sparse pleadings are claiming that I defaulted in Oct 2012 (the default notice....which they do not have...says Aug 2012) but they go on to say "In breach of contract the defendant failed to repay the sum due".

HOWEVER, I also found a letter from the OC in Jan 2012 saying they have reviewed my account and it will be closed within 2 months of that letter (ie closed march 2012, 5 months before the defective default notice).

SO, what was the point of the default notice (which, following the Brandon case, was defective). Does it help me case that they closed my account after review. I wasnt in default then as my last payment was Jan 2012.. The claimant has not produced either documents.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X