• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Pcp or pch international motors finance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pcp or pch international motors finance

Hoping someone can advise, my father took out a new car on what i think is a PCP contract, unfortunately 9 days later he took a serious brain aneurysm, thankfully after any months he is now on the mend but it has left him with lasting damage and can no longer work, my mum has tried to get the garage to take car back as its still practically brand new, also the finance people weren't too helpful either, i have looked at the paperwork and cant find how i know if its a PCP contract or a PCH all it says is Ultimate plus with permitted maximum mileage, if this is PCP is it possible for us to pay half the cars total credit and give it back, as this is financially destroying them.
    Tags: None

Sorry to hear about your father, are you able to scan or take photographs of the agreement & upload them? rob

Edit:- Sorry should have said redact all personal details before posting
    Sorry i'm just thinking out loud, it might be irrelevant, I am not employed in anyway in the legal profession, please ensure you research any advice I give before using it I have been known to be wrong on multiple occasions.

Comment

Thank you for your help. @R0b
      Last edited by hannahb71; 9th February 2018, 14:10:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phaeton View Post
        Sorry to hear about your father, are you able to scan or take photographs of the agreement & upload them? rob

Edit:- Sorry should have said redact all personal details before posting
        Just for info, your tag is to the wrong rob - it should be:
        R0b

I think it’s a zero (0) rather than a capital O

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X