• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lilly the Flower v Bryan Carter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lilly the Flower v Bryan Carter

Hello Amethyst...... many thanks for your reply....since we last spoken last Oct time, and I thought it was all done and dusted ...I have had two letters from Resolution Legal Services...Ok.

1st one dated 4 Jan 2010; reads as follows....

Our Client : Phoenix recoveries Ltd
    We are acting of behalf of Phoenix Recoveries UK Ltd to obtain payment of the above overdue amount from you, which despite demands remains outstanding
    Unless the amount due 358.74 (pound) is paid in full to our Agent being RED CASTLE Recoveries at their address..(then address) within 7 days of this letter legal action may be commenced against you to recover the amount.
    Any legal action will include additional claims for legal costs and statuary interest...it just goes on to tell me how to pay it credit card etc and to discuss this matter ring etc etc

...2nd Letter received...dated 21 Feb 2010

on behalf of Phoenix recoveries UK Ltd
    Litigation Notice (large bold RED letters Hmm)

you have not resolved this matter and the sum of 358.74 (pounds) is long overdue for settlement by you.

to stop further action we require you to contact us on tel:,,,,,,,,,,, before 03/03/10 with payment in full
    We will assume that any further delay from you in resolving this matter can only mean that you are deliberately avoiding your obligation to clear this matter and will take steps accordingly, which may include issuing legal proceedings against you. The sum owned by you will increase if legal action is taken. below is an example...

then there is the break down of the figures I gave you in my first post on Thursday.......

I just can't believe how this is dragging on.....and what a nuisance they are becoming.....oh I liked your photo-bucket pic as well lol........:tinysmile_aha_t:...Lilly

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
    Did you have Redcastle chasing you in between bryan giving up and Resolution Debt peeps ?

I think I would be inclined to ignore them, theres nothing they can do and if they try court action it will just end up the same way as Bryan, but I doubt they will.

'''''Resolution Legal Services asking for 358. 74 pounds, also 50 for court fees 50 solicitors costs for issue of claim and 22 for solicitors cost for default judgement entry ...making a total of 572.00...''''

''22 for solicitors cost for default judgement entry''' lol bit confident you wont defend arent they !

If you are worried or they are harrassing you tho post up what the letters say and we'll have a ponder how to see them off, send a CCA or something.

Look @ this lol - Resolution legal services image by alfwithhair on Photobucket
    ***Amethyst*** Hello again,,, I am afraid I need your help, I have tried popsting on the other site, and one of the guys said he would pass it over to you, but he hasn't...anyway.....after dealing with Bryan Carter as above, I am now getting letter asking for the money from a Company called Resolution Legal Services asking for 358. 74 pounds, also 50 for court fees 50 solictors costs for issue of claim and 22 for solicitors cost for default judgement entry (sorry laptop is american, so no pound sign only dollar $ haha)...making a total of 572.00...so whaqt on earth is going on, I thought this was sorted.....any ideas what to do next, its no good enoring them, as they will just keep writing, this is the second letter I have received....many thanks for any ideas you might have.....

Comment

Well....as suppected the 'You must ring us urgently' phone calls have started, I knew they wouldn't got away........Lilly

Comment

Originally posted by Lilly the flower View Post
        Well....as suppected the 'You must ring us urgently' phone calls have started, I knew they wouldn't got away........Lilly
        They will if you ignore them.

Comment

You have more faith than me amy, lol...letters phone calls, they are just being a nuisance , why do I have to put up with it, when it was suppose to be sorted.....thanks for relying anyway...ps. so you really think they will go away truefully?........Lilly

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X