• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fendy -v- Abbey - Approx. 6K ** SETTLED**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how long is it going to be though did they say? u should call them and ask

Comment

Um, still no cheque. Telephone conference for directions this coming tuesday 2nd July and Im not cancelling them. Shabby promised cheque would be with me this week for 5.5K and to date, nothing. Nothing in the post this morning. By eck, they are cutting it fine if they want me to stop proceedings.................. sods. x
      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1
      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

god fendy they are messing about arent they! wonder if the stike had anything to do with it being late?
        u def should call them monday ,although ur conference is monday! what time?
        i didnt get my chq til the day after my court hearing!

Comment

They really are playing silly bug**rs arent they. If they really wanted you to get the cheque on time and stop procedings they could have sent it record or special delivery. Theyve had enough time and blaming the postal strike is no excuse at all as you should have had it before the strike even started!
          When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Well, theres me getting my dates all confused thinking the telephone conference is tuesday and its not, its tomorrow, Monday. So Im not being funny but Im going through with it. They promised cheque last week, it never came, so what am I supposed to do. Im not stopping anything court claim wise, until that cheque is here, banked, and cleared. I will tell the judge whats happened so far, and leave it up to him to direct whatever he will based on what theyve said so far. But Shabby are supposed to set the conference up, so if they dont, then Im sure they will be in the land of poopy with the judge for not doing it, Lol Lol Lol. Might be me, but Im of the opinion,, this can only look good in my favour. They dont even have my number to set the conference up. Ive e mailed it to them 4 times, but theyve never once acknowledged they would do it.

Ah well, sit back and wait for phone conference tomorrow now. If cheque turns up in the morning great, if not,, then onwards still. Fendy xxx

Gawd these huge organisations, I really believe the right hand just has no idea whatsoever what the left is doing................ every time.........

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
            Natwest round 2
            Abbey Round 2
            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

If you dont hear anything from them at the time they arranged make sure you call the judge to let him know you were there and ready...

You will get your money soon enough I am sure, you may have to scream and shout to get it though!
              When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

yes hopefully you will get it tomorrow but def phone the court if it doesnt turn up and ask if the conference has been set up

Comment

Well b*gger me and call me nancy........... I e mailed Inga Kirkmans offices yesterday (yes sunday) basically saying the telephone conference is tomorrow, I havent had promised cheque so you better ensure its set up for tomorrow or Mr. Judgey pants wont be happy. I received an e mail back in about 3 minutes from a guy in her department saying everybody out till tuesday and that he would be in the office if I would care to call him (yes on a sunday), So I did. He promised faithfully after checking on my file that cheque was requested last Monday and worst case scenario it takes 10 days to reach me. So I should have cheque no later than Wednesday this week (um where have I heard that before, let me think, lol lol lol xx). He said they wont be setting up phone conference because as far as they are concerned my file is now closed and finished with. He said I should ring the court and tell them about Abbeys agreement in writing to settle at 5500 and let the judge/court decide from there how it should proceed, i.e. until my cheque comes. So thats todays little debarcle. Ring court, tell me whats happened and that Abbey wont be setting up conference but that I dont want to stop anything until cheque is firmly in bank.

Busy day again today me thinks. xxxxxx Fendy xxxxxx and the waiting just goes on and one.

Right time to send prelim for Shabby claim 2. Lol Lol Lol.xxx but all over 6 years, where does this leave me peeps ???? anybody ???

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

fendy dont panic.this happened with my natwest remember.what the court advised me to do was send a fax through to them stating that the case has been agreed by both parties and that you want the case adjourned until the cheque arrives and is cleared.

Comment

How's it going fendy?
                      did the judge agree a stay untill the check arrives?
                      hope it all went ok for you today hun

Comment

Yep Judge agreed to adjourn till Friday. But guess what. I am today holding in my hand a cheque for £5,500.00. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. I DO DECLARE THATS A WIN AND FINISHED, PEEPS. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY XXXXX

HOW HAPPY AM I, AND JUST IN TIME FOR MY JOLLIES, YET AGAIN. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY XXX

Now Gunning for
                        Natwest round 2
                        Abbey Round 2
                        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Nice one Fendy another one bites the dust, how many to go?

Comment

well done fendy ,happy holidays!!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS FENDY!!!!!!!
                              "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Thanks all. Only another 8 to go. Lol Lol Lol xxxx

Now Gunning for
                                Natwest round 2
                                Abbey Round 2
                                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X