• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fendy -v- Abbey - Approx. 6K ** SETTLED**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great email hope it works........ just in time for ur hols!
    u will be able to buy barbados by the time u get there!!!!!
    u heard about wendy winning?

Comment

Oooooo fendy honey you are a true Gem, that mail is amazing
      Even Hubby had to giggle I admire your spirit, GO GET EM GIRL
      Last edited by Tempty; 22nd June 2007, 13:20:PM. Reason: mish spieling me worms again

Comment

errr fendy....you just said you would allow them to profit from their charges....??
        lol......
        wash your mouth out young lady.......lol

Comment

But veilside I mean it.......... I dont mind if they profit by a quid on each one. I dont. Thats what I mean. IM FAIR..............
          Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
          Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
          Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
          Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
          Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
          Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1
          A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

Well well well. GUESS WHAT

I JUST WON.
            JUST RECEIVED E MAIL FROM SHABBY STATING THAT AS GOODWILL GESTURE ONLY, NO ADMITTANCE OF ANY LIABILITY BLAH BLAH BLAH, THEY WILL ACCEPT MY COUNTER OFFER OF £5500.00, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Cheque to be with me no later than next Friday, but probs by Wednesday. They are moving departments at the moment she said and it will take a couple of days to get the cheque authorised.

BUT YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY I WON AGAIN. I WON, I WON, I WON. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. Only dropped £493 quid. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. IM HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY,

THATS TWO DOWN 8 TO GO. LOL LOL LOL LOL XXXX

21.6K THIS WEEK. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, THE INFINITE JUSTICE OF IT. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY XXXX

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
            Natwest round 2
            Abbey Round 2
            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Congratulations again Fendy
              Nat West 1 £9k settled AQ stage.
              Nat West 2 £126 settled LBA
              HSBC practice run £1330.00 settled on the Court doorstep....almost.

Comment

Well Done Fendy - are you not bored with winning yet?
                Let us know when the cheque arrives!!!

Comment

Congratulations Fendy!!! You're definitely buying the beer now!!!!! Nice one hun, keep it up!!! xxxxx

Comment

Fendy, please see the divorce papers in the family section!!!!
                    Seriously CONGRATULATIONS!! You deserve it.

Comment

For god's sake fendy leave some money for everyone else.....lol
                      Well done chick.....
                      Russ

Comment

well done fendy i should have hired u to talk on my behalf to the bank.....

Comment

Oooooh Fendy hn well done, you really deserve it

sapphire

Comment

WELL DONE FENDY ANOTHER GREAT WIN

Comment

carefull fendy! you keep winning like this and we are gonna start asking you to fight our claims LOL

Well Done Fendy another fantastic win for you hun

Comment

Thanks peeps, still waiting for cheque though. Not here yet, although had letter confirming it will be in my hands imminently. But not stopping telephone conference with court next tuesday till cheques banked and cleared. Just in case................ once bitten, twice shy and all that, lol lol lol xxx

Now Gunning for
                                Natwest round 2
                                Abbey Round 2
                                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X