• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

General info on ppi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General info on ppi

Hello,

Didn't know where to put this info. so I thought I would put it here in the general section.

I have found in my experience bank charges-overdraft-loan-ppi go hand in hand with the banks. They have got you and they know what there next move is.

Lets help our customers after taking all of their money with bank charges, trick them into thinking we are nice and will help them. Offer them a loan and really rip them off with our stupid useless insurance.

And some of us thought they really did want to help, but we know better know

Please read the link

Payment protection insurance - The OFT's reasons for making a reference to the CC

Enjoy

OOOOhhhh what a bummer it didn't work :o

Help please

Maybe try this link

http://www.oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/rep.../oft899(1).pdf
    Last edited by hellhasnofury; 20th June 2007, 14:45:PM.

Comment

do you still have that link hell only, I was wondering whether they had to have your signature to start debiting ppi, my story is on my thread here

http://www.legal-beagles.co.uk/forum...greed-ppi.html

just wondered if you knew anything?

xx
      Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
      For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
      And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

bump.....
        Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
        For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
        And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthie View Post
          bump.....
          Hiya Ruthie,

I have left a post on your other thread. I am hear to help if I can

Comment

What is it you want Hell, is it PPI notes for claiments?

Comment

You've got it now

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                What is it you want Hell, is it PPI notes for claiments?
                Hello enaid,

I have know actually managed to do it. It is a link to the oft announcement earlier in the year.

I did think about pasting the ppi information, but I felt it was a bit rude as reidnet got it together and I feel that it should be his decision really.

Comment

Spose so, but it's in can't find what your looking for and I always went in there for stuff. Is Ian not on here?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X