• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hedgey's Mum & Dad Vs Nat West

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hedgey's Mum & Dad Vs Nat West

Well, SAR'd Nat West for mum and dad's statements between 1991 and 2007 - cheeky I know, but if yer don't ask yer don't get!

Statements arrived today with 22 days to still comply - but only for the last six years So looks as though I'll have to split the claim for them. Last six years comes to approx. £1,246 - but I need to do another re-check (I missed loads on ma' own the first time round!)

But what's the best way forward with the 1991-2001 statements? Do I need to step things up a bit and send them a reminder? Would I be best to do a seperate claim for this one given that that it may be more difficult to claim for the older charges?

Thanks in advance peeps. Hedgey xx

Hedgey admire you for bringing this one on here, it may just be the right move! I can't help on this but I'll bump it all the way!

Comment

Awwww.......... thanks enaid! Mum and dad's faces lit up tonight when I told them about the six year claim amount - I'd love to get this money back for them! x

Comment

And you will! Trust me I'm a mamashango, or so them that calls me doris ay home says

Comment

Hedge you will get it, but it may take a bit longer to get the info you need. We shall see what we can find to help you hun. Fendy xxx
          Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
          Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
          Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
          Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
          Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
          Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1
          A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

Thanks gals............. total diamonds as always! xxx

Comment

Hedgey, i have always said that a full sar not statements should get the info you require. Sorry but 6 years statements not good enough.

Comment

I agree Hedge, Im gonna have to start complaint to IC too cos my statements nor anything havent turned up for my second SAR to start second claim. So it may take longer hun, but worth putting in a complain to IC. Hopefully it might get you some action sorted out. Fendy x

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                Natwest round 2
                Abbey Round 2
                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Okie dokie................ complaint letter under construction as we type!!!!! I've totted up the statements that they've already sent me though and it comes to £1,145 (last charge was in 2004........... they're so much better than their daughter!!) Lower than I originally calculated cos I'd been on me vino when I added up last time!!

Prelim printed off and ready to be signed, schedule of charges printed off and attached.

I've decided to split this after all - I'll do these last 6 years then mug 'em for the rest (cos let's face it, they won't be giving statements back to 1991 up easily!!!)

So................ hey ho, here we go again!!! xxx

Comment

Subject access request is what you need as i have said all along.

Comment

Hmmmm.................. muppets only gave me statements when I SAR'd them. But I'm going after them for all the notes and things as well now............ not just on mum and dad's account either - I want all the notes and stuff from my own accounts (bank and credit card). Can't wait to see what sort of info they hold on me............... probs got me down as a right freak!!!! xxx

Comment

You and me both Hedge..... Ive sent to many complaint letters into Nutty West over the years about account charges I reckon their file must be 6 inches deep on me.. x

Now Gunning for
                        Natwest round 2
                        Abbey Round 2
                        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

they are not allowed to class you are an idiot or anything else because under DPA you can view those notes and so that is why they have to be clear and concise.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X