• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Still going for the nastywest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by enaid View Post
    Bloody Hell Hell,
    Thats a very fine letter, not that I understand it 100% but it looks to me like you have covered everything and give them no escape route. Good luck I will keep watching lol. Enaid x
    Hello enaid, how are you well I hope.

I think hopefully the letter tells them they are stuffed., but I would not be surprised if they don't come up with the ca., but I can defend on the count of failure to comply and disclose information.

Anyway I see you are now a golden retrevior, (spelt that wrong, but what the heck) I best get busy

Comment

Hi Hell,
      I am in the same position as you I filed last month against Natwest for miselling of PPI. They never explained it to me at all and they knew I was self employed and could not claim for illness,accident ect.I had a reply back saying they were going to defend and that is were I am at,at the moment.I was wondering could I call on the member of staff who sold me the ppi to appear in court in front of a judge and ask her did she tell me I could not claim and the ppi was not suitable for me?

Comment

No because as a member of staff you serve literally thousands and thousands of customers each week and to remember one customer is nigh on impossible. They may remember you but you may well not remember them. Furthermore, they will settle

Comment

Thanks for that Nattie,but trust me the girl would remember me.She used to talk to me every time I went in the bank asking me what cruise ship I was working on and were I had been.

Comment

Well done Hell, if that letter don't scare em into action I don't know what will
            I will be watching with interest.... good luck

Comment

I have had an ackowledgement of Service on 28/6/07 folowed by a letter from Cobbetts saying they are going to defend ,that was for my joint account.I filed on 29/6/07 for the charges on my Advantage Gold account.Not heared anything from this yet,early days I have been trying since February for the six years statements.They sent me four years for both accounts,I wrote back asking for the balance of staements they sent me an extra month.I reported them to ICO had a letter wating for me when I got home on friday.It was from Joyce Tudor Retail Regulatory risk ,saying she would reorder the statements again,this is the second letter she has sent e promising me this. Low and behold I got the four years statements again. I have estimated the mising two years on the claim I filed

Comment

Originally posted by Al59 View Post
                I have had an ackowledgement of Service on 28/6/07 folowed by a letter from Cobbetts saying they are going to defend ,that was for my joint account.I filed on 29/6/07 for the charges on my Advantage Gold account.Not heared anything from this yet,early days I have been trying since February for the six years statements.They sent me four years for both accounts,I wrote back asking for the balance of staements they sent me an extra month.I reported them to ICO had a letter wating for me when I got home on friday.It was from Joyce Tudor Retail Regulatory risk ,saying she would reorder the statements again,this is the second letter she has sent e promising me this. Low and behold I got the four years statements again. I have estimated the mising two years on the claim I filed
                Hello,

Al59 have you thought about taking them to court for non compliance and breach of the DPA and maybe claiming for compensation

I do agree with Nattie though, its not the actual employee, they are only doing what they are told to do, its the big cheeses at the top

The Natwest are a complete joke, you can never just deal with one department, and then the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing:rolleyes:

I managed to get statement back form 1993, and I never asked for them So I feel another claim coming on, oops sorry can't help myself.
                I loathe the company they have no morals.

Anyway quick update, had a letter from the lending operations, usual guff investigating and get back to me in ten working days.

Can't wait to see their response.
                Last edited by hellhasnofury; 8th July 2007, 15:32:PM.

Comment

I must apologise to you all,I am still trying to get it together with this site
                  I do make mistakes its just I dont seem to have enough time to catch up with every thing then I am away working again,tomorrow 3am away again.
                  When I get home and try to catch up I

Comment

Had another letter from the lendings department in the week

Thank you for your continued patience , but unfortunately we have not concluded our investigations and will respond further in 10 working days ea

and a letter yesterday from the same department, we are unable to repy to your issues and have referred the matter back to customer care. Well I never, what a bunch of time wasters,

Will leave them to stew a bit on this one and see what they come up with,

I am not paying them now, so they know its serious

Quite happy for them to take me to court on this one, because them I will have the opportunity to sue them back:slayer:

Comment

Re: Still going for the nastywest

Hello,

Just to update this thread, it seems its been a while since I posted on it. This matter is still in dispute and we are at a bit of a mexican standoff. They won't give me my mis-sold ppi, I am not paying them They write to tell me that they will take legal action, and don't, I write to them and tell them I will take them to court and haven't as yet. So round and round we go. :tinysmile_grin_t:

Even though this has been going on for nearly a year now, I have managed to build up a very good case against them, for non-compliance of the dpa and breaches of the CCA, no ca and defaulting without a default notice. Breaching the oft debt collection guidence

I have asked them to take me to court, but they haven't as yet. Perhaps they know what my next step would be.

Comment

Well well after 18months of nothing, I have heard from the good old Nasty regarding and alleged overdraft debt:santa_cheesy: They have now sent me the template arrears notice, enclosing a information sheet from the OFT. When you read the information sheet from the oft, bit scary if you did not know any better. The arrears notice show further penalty charges and interest applied at their unarranged borrowing rate. Put the balance up to 3 times more.

States not ignore this arrears notice blah blah

Doing nothing could make it worse. the lender could take legal action :santa_cheesy:

I am about to send them a 4page letter explaining to them the errors of their ways. This account is the issue of legal proceeding issued by me:NEWMESSAGE:

I have also given them a proposal to resolve this dispute, which I am sure they will truely love. and sent them a copy of the oft debt collection guidence for their reference.

The gloves are off on this one now stupid stupid people

Comment

Hello All,

Trying to prepare myself for the backlash that may come from them:grinningelf:

Now I need to know under what legislation the agreement I would have signed for the application of service fees especially Advantage gold service fees would come under.

Does anybody know please

Comment

Quick update regarding the good old Nasty,

Response from them, regarding a list of recent transactions they have been applying and bumping up this overdraft.

What is going on with this lot, they have refunded the £28 charges

They also enclosed the alleged loan statement, that I did not ask for, possibly just to make me aware

They are so so bad with Data, they have sent me another customers loan details.

This is why they breach the dpa and the cca in their failure to produce documents and information, it cause they have sent them to somebody else

Oh well more fun to be had with them.

Comment

Two responses from them

One regarding the breach of the dpa sending another customers personal data.

The are sorry, they are aware of the seriousness and legal implications, but it was down to human error only. How sad that probably a individuals head will roll for this. I am not out to target people, its the institute that I loathe.

Complaint gone off to the ICO with data enclosed for safekeeping

second response, informing me that they are suspending recovery action of the alleged overdraft until the outcome of the test case and no further maintance charges will be added to the balance.

No mention of my complaint regarding the ADG fees that they just applied to the account or the unlawful default that has been sitting with the cra for nearly two years.

About to write to them and inform them that unfortunately I will not be suspending recovery action with them and remove the default or else

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X