• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ds V Abbey Pre-6 Years

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ds V Abbey Pre-6 Years

I decided to do a calculation of my charges pre-6 years and when I was unable to sleep, I put all those charges on the NEW spready which Budgie has prepared ( really easy to use) and from 3/6/1999 to 05/01/2001 it totals £1298.79 which includes 8% statutory interest and now all I have to do is the letter to send. I decided not to go for Compounded Contractual Interest as this claim probably would have been mega and very costly in court.

My claim from 2001 has already been submitted to court last year and has been stayed pending the outcome of the TEST CASE, which I am eagerly awaiting my pay out.

DSxx

Re: Ds V Abbey Pre-6 Years

I have just looked in the template library for a LBA letter, Should I add anything further to this as it is a pre-6 year claim in it's entireity. Any suggestions anyone.

Thanks
    dsxxx

Comment

Hi Tuttsi,

Just do normal LBA if they want to argue the limtiations side of it then you will need to write further. But for now get the ball rolling.

Comment

Ok I have now done a LBA letter and hubby is on his way to the post office to post it for me.

I have done a no frills letter, just very basic as it will only go the waiting list. I have given them to the 28th January 2008 to pay up - I should be so lucky! I will do a POC at that time so that I have it in court in a timely manner.

DSxx

Comment

Excellent Tuttsi. Re POC make sure you ask one of them in the know ie Tools, Cele etc what to put in referring to the lmitiations act.

Xena

Comment

Thanks Xena, thats an excellent idea.

Dsxx

Comment

Hi tutts, Ive got a brilliant POC that Kafka gave me which includes a paragraph about the limitations act thingy. If you want a copy, just ask.

Fendy xxx

Im using it to file mine on Friday at court for the longer than 6 years thingy. xx
              Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
              Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
              Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
              Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
              Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
              Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1
              A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Fendyweather View Post
                Hi tutts, Ive got a brilliant POC that Kafka gave me which includes a paragraph about the limitations act thingy. If you want a copy, just ask.

Fendy xxx

Im using it to file mine on Friday at court for the longer than 6 years thingy. xx
                Excellent, you can mail it to me too!!!

Comment

Hi again Tutts and Xena, I will send it to you by PM, just read through it and correct anything not applicable to you though !!!

Its quite a long one.

Fendy x
                  Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                  Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                  Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                  Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                  Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                  Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1
                  A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Fendyweather View Post

Fendy xxx

Hi Fendy
                    That would be brilliant if you could let me have a copy.

Thanks
                    Dsxx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X