• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bank Workers Your info is protected and some other thoughts for you

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bank Workers Your info is protected and some other thoughts for you

UK Employment Law - Whistleblowing

The basic thing is that you are protected in law from whistleblowing if you believe that the conduct of your company is illegal. I only found this information recently(everyone thought i knew--always the last to know!!!)So spill the beans on charges and we can all make sure that this practice is halted by the banks.
    Be aware from your posts about identification because the last thing you want is problems at work because you are helping people claim their charges back.
    Be careful how you post and expect a little resistance and maybe paranoia from people. The bank has caused a lot of distress and hardship for some. My reputation has been gained by walking in someone else's shoes and by opening my eyes to these practices.
    I remain a firm believer in the bank i work for but i see every day the consequences of what my employer has done by its practices.
    People will ask questions again and again so be polite or if you spot a common topic that you know you can help with, post a thread in your relevant bank thread and asked a Moderator to put it as a stickie.
    Your help as a Bank Worker will be appreciated.

Originally posted by Nattie View Post
    Your help as a Bank Worker will be appreciated.
    Yes, it will indeed.

Comment

If you are , or were , a bank/financial industry worker please contact Admin . As Nattie will assure you we respect your identity and will do everything possible to protect that . Any information / help you can give is gratefuly appreciated . We recommend you post carefully and do not give any information that can link directly to your identity . If you require any assurances as to the protection of your identity contact Nattie , I am sure he wil be able to put your mind at ease.
      Last edited by Amethyst; 28th May 2007, 00:36:AM. Reason: sic
      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

I will do this in person Tools by posting on this thread. The site Team here are trustworthy and will protect your identity. Remember you only have to state username and what bank you work for to the team.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X