• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Melbourne mortgages reposession over £1200

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melbourne mortgages reposession over £1200

this is partly a crie de cour and partly a moan . I have a small second mortgage with melbourne mortgages for around £15000 (Property value 260 000, equity 150, 000) but have no money to pay currently . We havenot paid them since june as we have been let down by tenants over rent and repaying a wonga loan . I dont want them to get a repossession order, as they are are likely to get aggressive and go for a reposession again if we miss a payment again inthe future. I cant ask my family for money as i recently borrowed over £3000 to pay the arrears on the main mortgage.
    I want to know what to do next seliing up seem a bit desparate and a broom cupboard in this area (Cambridge) goes for 100k .

ANy bright Ideas gratefully recieved. Our credit rating is a mess so it's unlikely we can borrow form anyone .

Thanks
    Tags: None

Re: Melbourne mortgages reposession over £1200

bump

Comment

Hiya

I take it you've spoken to them and told them whats been going on with the tenant etc

Comment

yesbut they're not interested they only want the money

Comment

We have a 2nd Mortgage with Melbourne Mortgages, we have found that if you call them and ask for time to pay they have generally been ok with us and we have done so many times over the years due to ill health and other financial circumstances. You should try discussing your situation with them. Are you paying your 1st Mortgage and are you in arrears there as well? Are you not able to offer a smaller payment in the interim whilst you are awaiting for money from your tenants? What is the prospect of getting the rent from the tenants now and in the future? have you thought about giving them a charge on your property to save repossession?
          Originally posted by seduraed View Post
          this is partly a crie de cour and partly a moan . I have a small second mortgage with melbourne mortgages for around £15000 (Property value 260 000, equity 150, 000) but have no money to pay currently . We havenot paid them since june as we have been let down by tenants over rent and repaying a wonga loan . I dont want them to get a repossession order, as they are are likely to get aggressive and go for a reposession again if we miss a payment again inthe future. I cant ask my family for money as i recently borrowed over £3000 to pay the arrears on the main mortgage.
          I want to know what to do next seliing up seem a bit desparate and a broom cupboard in this area (Cambridge) goes for 100k .

ANy bright Ideas gratefully recieved. Our credit rating is a mess so it's unlikely we can borrow form anyone .

Thanks

Comment

We got sammeed over £3000 in rents and total costs came to near.ly 4000 .We're 1 payment late with the main mortgage. at the moment but it may go to two if we rob peter to pay paul .

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X